WTB: Corvette C4 17"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Corvette C4 17"

Like the title says. Looking for some 17" C4 wheels, preferably sawblades.
    Any offset and condition will be considered as long as they are straight and true.
    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

I'll see if my friend is still trying to get rid of his, although shipping would probably be stupid expensive. Have a postal code for shits and giggles?

1986 325es (parted) l 1987 325e (parted) l 1986 325es (sold) l 1993 325i (sold) l 1997 M3 sedan (parted)
    1988 535is (sold) l 1986 325e (sold) l 1991 s52 powered 525i 406K! (sold) l 1992 525iT/5 (sold) l 1995 M3 (sold)
    2000 740i Sport (sold) l 1995 525i (sold) l 1991 M5 (current) l 1995 525iT (current)

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty shure shipping will be horriblly expensive. But as always the US is the best source for the best bits. Do you know what the width and offset is? The postal code for where I live in Norway is 4044.

Comment

saw blades are 17x8.5"/9.5" et56. There are two types, the fully powder coated finish and ones with machined faces. I have a friend who has a set of powdercoated sawblades. Not sure of their finish condition but I know they're straight and true. I'll see if he is looking to sell.
        “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
          saw blades are 17x8.5"/9.5" et56. There are two types, the fully powder coated finish and ones with machined faces. I have a friend who has a set of powdercoated sawblades. Not sure of their finish condition but I know they're straight and true. I'll see if he is looking to sell.
          Sweet Sounds like a good width for my car. I've heard that the ZR-1s came with 9.5&11x17. Though this would be a bit too wide for me.
          Pictures of any wheels for sale would be appreciated.

Comment

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I know they are starting to get a lot of attention . Seems like a good deal. I am going up to edmond this weekend if you want me to check them out. I am in no way affiliated to the seller btw.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyes View Post
              Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I know they are starting to get a lot of attention . Seems like a good deal. I am going up to edmond this weekend if you want me to check them out. I am in no way affiliated to the seller btw.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/1267327486.html
              Would be awesome if you could find the time to check them out.
              Sounded almost too cheap to be true. If they are straight, the finish isn't a big issue for me. Just need to get a quote on shipping to Norway, which I think could turn out to be a real deal-breaker...

Comment

Working...
              X