Yo e46 d00dz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo e46 d00dz!

What widths & offsets are you all running? I want some ideas for my lady's touring please and thanks.
    My website

E46s and E36s share the same offset range.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
      E46s and E36s share the same offset range.
      Haha, I should have been more specific. I wanted info on people's non-stock setups to see what has been stuffed inside their fenders... better?
      My website

Comment

I think what M is trying to say is there is enough info on this forum for you to do the search based on his hint lol :wink:

Comment

Yeah, you guys are right.
          My website

Comment

But we're here to help, so let us know what you come up with!

Comment

Well, I wasn't meaning search so much as what e36 guys are running should fit damn near the same.

The most common "presets" are 17x8 et20 (not aggressive), 17x8.5 et13, 17x9 et20, 17x10 et20 (out back).

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfox.Technologies View Post
                But we're here to help, so let us know what you come up with!
                Much appreciated.

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                Well, I wasn't meaning search so much as what e36 guys are running should fit damn near the same.

The most common "presets" are 17x8 et20 (not aggressive), 17x8.5 et13, 17x9 et20, 17x10 et20 (out back).
                Thanks for clarifying. That was about all I wanted to know. She has a few BMW wheels in mind but want to make sure what would "fit" with the proper lowering devices.
                Mind you that she wants her Touring to have a nice stance, but nothing too crazy...
                My website

Comment

Originally posted by ignacio View Post
                  Much appreciated.
                  Mind you that she wants her Touring to have a nice stance, but nothing too crazy...
                  Might want to keep the widths/offsets a little less aggressive then, otherwise you're going to need to go low and start getting "crazy"

Comment

Much appreciated.

Thanks for clarifying. That was about all I wanted to know. She has a few BMW wheels in mind but want to make sure what would "fit" with the proper lowering devices.
                    Those offsets will cause the touring to rub unless you roll the fenders, have stock suspension, or are running fairly stretched tires. With an 8.5" or larger width, you might want to stick closer to et3X to prevent rubbing on stock fenders.
                    -David
                    active autowerke | e46non.com | nitto-tire | dtm-spec.net | precision-sport.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rtistik View Post
                      Might want to keep the widths/offsets a little less aggressive then, otherwise you're going to need to go low and start getting "crazy"
                      Regardless of offest, coilovers will be used.

Originally posted by activ3 View Post
                      Those offsets will cause the touring to rub unless you roll the fenders, have stock suspension, or are running fairly stretched tires. With an 8.5" or larger width, you might want to stick closer to et3X to prevent rubbing on stock fenders.
                      Thanks for your input. Off topic but I think we met at a CFBMW meet... I had the Montreal Blue e36 with the plaid headliner. Have you been to any more meets since then?
                      My website

Comment

Regardless of offest, coilovers will be used.

Thanks for your input. Off topic but I think we met at a CFBMW meet... I had the Montreal Blue e36 with the plaid headliner. Have you been to any more meets since then?
                        yeah I remember you! I'm actually in south florida until mid august when I move back up for school. I usually hit up the cfbmw meets a few times per month, but haven't been active this summer since I've been away..
                        -David
                        active autowerke | e46non.com | nitto-tire | dtm-spec.net | precision-sport.com

Comment

Originally posted by activ3 View Post
                          yeah I remember you! I'm actually in south florida until mid august when I move back up for school. I usually hit up the cfbmw meets a few times per month, but haven't been active this summer since I've been away..
                          Right on, yeah I can never find the team to get out to the meets...
                          My website

Comment

E46 touring inspiration :

&

- I know a great AST dealer, ask me about them.

Comment

I **** e46 tourings:

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Don't copy me.
                              Geordie Johnston - Atlanta, GA
                              1990 560 SEC Euro 300hp | 2005 E55 AMG Wagon | 1998 S210 E320

Comment

Working...
                              X