FS: Rotiform NUE 17x8 +30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Rotiform NUE 17x8 +30

Rotiform NUE 4x100 17x8 +30 all around. Wheels were refinished in March. Two are powdercoated candy HD teal, and two are candy gold, both with super chrome base coat in the windows and machined faces. Also included are 4 brand new rotiform center caps and 4 slightly beat up center caps. Absolutely no curb rash, front wheels are in 9.5/10 condition, only a couple tiny rock chips. The rears faces are perfect but they have fender rash going all the way around the lips.
    The finish on these wheels is insane, you will break more necks than you ever have before. People have such a hard time comprehending the different colored wheels and their faces are priceless. The machined faces cause rainbow light to scatter across the wheel and the chrome windows give a great subtle two tone look. A lot of people even mistake the wheels for being anodized.
    Asking $1000 shipped no tires, located in Chicago, Illinois. Willing to trade for any 4x100 17" 3-piece wheel, must be at least 8.5" wide. I will put cash on top as necessary.

Gold Side by nickwochok, on Flickr

IMG_1324 by nickwochok, on Flickr

IMG_5105 by Nagy Photography, on Flickr

IMG_5043 by Nagy Photography, on Flickr

Side Shot by nickwochok, on Flickr

Here is the fender rash, it only looks bad because the face of the wheel is the lip, but it's really not that bad.

IMG_5124 by Nagy Photography, on Flickr
    Last edited by Piolk; 02-01-2015, 08:17 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @FitTheStance

Bumppp 10char

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Price drop $1200 shipped OBO

Comment

Price drop $1000 shipped!