Too many posts on the main page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many posts on the main page.

It's laggy as shit every time I load this site because there are like 2342423423423432 pictures and 72 videos loading at once on the main page.

buy a faster computer manjustkidding

Comment

Yeah there needs to be a limit on the posts, it's getting really really annoying.

Comment

IMO, also slow down the rate of posts so that we dont have 36 new posts a day

Flickr

Comment

I enjoy the rate of posts. Something new every time I look, keeps me coming back for more.

I just got a new desktop btw so this isn't a problem for me anymore ;-). Good job bonkey your mean comments just cost me ~$1800

Comment

Site loads up kinda slow for me too, but eh, what are ya gonna do?
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Agreed, I posted about this below. I don't even care about the main page anymore because it's so annoying

Comment

Thats odd that its loading slowly. We're on a new server, and everyone seems to say it loads rather fast.

Comment

I would suggest using the "read more" link in word press, similar to how Speed Hunters does. That way people can read more after the jump and yet it wont take forever for people on slow connections.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    Thats odd that its loading slowly. We're on a new server, and everyone seems to say it loads rather fast.
                    I don't think its as much the servers being slow as it's peoples machines not being able to load the ass load of pictures smoothly.

I made this thread when I was on my laptop, but now on my desktop it loads fine, so the servers are fine.

Comment

i would like to know why this site is never centered correctly on my screen? it's the only site i've come across that i have to scroll right for EVERYTHING. lol, it's annoying as crap.

that is how every page loads.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Sirk View Post
                        I would suggest using the "read more" link in word press, similar to how Speed Hunters does. That way people can read more after the jump and yet it wont take forever for people on slow connections.
                        This.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                          i would like to know why this site is never centered correctly on my screen? it's the only site i've come across that i have to scroll right for EVERYTHING. lol, it's annoying as crap.

that is how every page loads.
                          Wierd, not for me

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                          X