Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airrex digital management problem halllllp!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airrex digital management problem halllllp!!!

Hey guys,

So recently installed an airrex kit in my G37.

Everything is straight forward, problem is, in my remote, the front left side reading is wrong.

The reading seems to be stuck at 225 psi (even though its aired out or with pressure). I can still control the amount of pressure that goes in the bag (i use the front adjustment to estimate how much pressure is in it pairing it with the front right).

My airrex dealer tried changing the sensor with a new one but the reading was now 240. We tried swapping the front sensor plugs over, the reading was then 225psi on the front left but the front right reading was still good.

With this problem, it won't let me do any presets as the front left reading is wrong

Can anyone point us in the right direction?

Thanks

Magel

Here some pictures of the controller and the board. The 3rd LED light blinks whilst the 2nd one is off.

Untitled by magelloDSLR, on Flickr

Untitled by magelloDSLR, on Flickr

I know very little about the specifics of the Airrex system, but in general these aren't THAT complicated of devices.

I'm guessing this system uses four standard 5V sensors mounted on the valve block, is that correct? If that's the case, it's reasonably easy to verify a good sensor. I'd also be checking the wiring that runs from the sensor to the controller and check each wire's resistance as well as whether there is a short between them. A short between the 5VDC source wire and the signal wire will cause the board to read either max pressure or off-scale high depending on how it's configured.

Comment

If you changed the sensor over to another wheel and it was reading correctly, then the problem must be elsewhere.

Can you swap your controller for another unit and double check that it isn't faulty?

Comment

i want to say its probably in remote as well. have you tried contacting airrex? i know they give warranty right?

Comment

Working...
        X