Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1200 22nd Fl Room/Bath in Million $ condo w/ Bay, Ocean, Island Views (Downtown SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1200 22nd Fl Room/Bath in Million $ condo w/ Bay, Ocean, Island Views (Downtown SD)

Ok Im posting this for my boss, This place is probably the most gorgeous condo I have been In. I would move in but I have cats and hes allergic Anyways, this is an incredible deal for the young business man, this is high end living at its finest. If your interested please respond in PM. It will not be available for long, so if you are interested respond ASAP. Thanks!

Here is his craigslist ad:

22nd Fl Room/Bath in Million $ condo w/ Bay, Ocean, Island Views

$1200 22nd Fl Room/Bath in Million $ condo w/ Bay, Ocean, Island Views (Downtown San Diego)

Single room to rent (single occupancy only) with full bath in a luxurious fully decorated and furnished 1,600 square foot luxury unit on the southwest facing 22nd floor in San Diego’s newest, most elegant and tallest condo tower, Electra. Bright, fully furnished room available with Panoramic views from every window of bay, Point Loma, ocean, Coronado Island, bay bridge, city, Mexico and off shore islands. Watch sailboats and ships on the bay, walk to restaurants, bars, clubs, and shopping between Gaslamp and Little Italy. Light and bright unit features travertine floors throughout, granite and marble counter tops, custom finishes, modern comfortable furnishings, gourmet kitchen... all very clean and well kept. Large terrace includes amazing panoramic views and large sitting area.

The "Electra" community amenities include fully equipped gym, large heated pool with full day sun southwest exposure, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, elegant party room with 60 foot ceilings in the historic 19th Century SDG&E "Station B" building, concierge, 24 hour security, and secure underground parking. I am a quiet, clean, and respectful 37 year old, non-smoking professional looking for a clean and mutually respectful renter for this room. I am self-employed and work from home. Cable and utilities included. Bedroom has good-sized closet and access to storage unit, single car spot is assigned and located in safe gated underground garage.

$1,200/mo. for one (1) Bedroom. First and last months rent/deposit due at signing, 6 months minimum lease. Available May 15th. View Building by visiting:

http://electrasandiego.com/location.asp

Pool:

Views from patio:

Dining Room:

Kitchen:

I will take pics in a few days when i go back but it is truly a breathe taking place. Truly luxurious living at its finest!

Thanks for looking everyone!

wow thats nice

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

only 1200/mo?!?
      thats retardedly low!

www.effineuro.com

Comment

thats cheap for cali and condo!

Comment

not just ca, but SD and beach view....apartments cost that much in suburban hell around here.
          if i was in the area i would snag this in a minute.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Yea thats pretty damn cheap.

Flickr

Comment

Wow, that's beautiful!
              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Haha my grandpa lives like 10 floors above your boss

GLWS!

Comment