2009 golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 golf

Hey everyone just got a 2009 golf in white. Was wondering how i could lower it in a very cheap way. Also any rims you may suggest in low prices. Reason i am not speaning to much on this car is beacuse i do have my e30 that does need more time and money. Thanks a lot guys!

A forum community dedicated to all Volkswagen owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, new releases, and more!
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

is this the same D-rock from e46f with the e90?

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Yes sir!

Comment

try blackforestindustries.com for some coilovers. and i dont know how serious u want to get with wheels so i would start with cheap wheel and tire packages, i got my wheels off RB-wheels.com if u want legit wheels at a good price, but usually in used condition

Comment

golfmkv.com for some good info. if you post something like this at vortex youll get flamed. regardless if its a valid question or not. As far as coils i would go with some racelands aka vmaxx coils. their about 400 ish if they are still available and go low enough for the appearance and are no way in any way performance coils. the ride is bouncy ish but its better than springs imo. especially if you install them yourself.

also for wheels. i dunno if your just looking to get flush

but http://www.velocitymotoring.com/ for some cheap wheels at a reasonable offset.
            i dont how much your willing to spend. but thats kinda a recommendation.

or u can check the classified on the forums. might find some good stuff there
            Last edited by flyelephants; 05-11-2010, 01:11 AM.
            Static Low

Comment

I didn't suggest he post it there, I'm saying he should look around for 20 seconds and maybe use the search feature
              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

If you're looking for cheap coils, FK just came out with the Street kit in MKV fitment for like $500, ecstuning.com. Also Racelands are getting more and more attention (and what I'm currently running). They won't go as low as FK's with helpers out, but pretty nice drop for what you pay.

Comment

^thanks sir

Comment

Working...
                  X