This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compressor not turning off when car is off

Hey wondering if you guys know about this. My air zenith is not turning off when my car is off so it is draining my battery. Anyone know what could be the problem? I'm running accuair elevel. Thanks in advance!!

First things first - check the ground on your e-Level ECU. If the ECU isn't grounded cleanly, it'll run the comp non-stop if the tank is low.

Comment

it'll run the comp non-stop if the tank is low.

Comment

Does it ever turn off or does it just stay on? Mine will run until the tank is full when my car is off. The only way I could change it is if I didn't get my 12v directly from the battery and got it from an igntion source (aka fuel pump, or DLRLs)
        Instagram @l0w1if3

Comment

E-Level should be connected to both 12V constant and 12V switched in order to function properly, and it handles running the compressor from there.

If the issue is that it isn't wired correctly, then that's obviously its own issue that needs to be fixed.

Comment

My airrex dealer tried changing the sensor with a new one but the reading was now 240. We tried swapping the front sensor plugs over, the reading was then 225psi on the front left but the front right reading was still good.
            magazine
            thetimeposts

Comment

Working...
            X