Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY M3/2/6 Euro S50b32 Techno-Violett on Cloth the mother of all E36s here in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY M3/2/6 Euro S50b32 Techno-Violett on Cloth the mother of all E36s here in the USA

Bump for price drop.

$20,000 Cash For everything and a 23k mile Euro motor in proper working order

or

$18,000 Cash will get you the Car in proper working condition with the fresh 23k miles Euro motor minus the cloth interior, meaning you have to bring a seat to drive it home. It also means no speakers will come with the car.

$17,000 Cash Will get you a working car with the fresh 23k miles euro motor, No cloth interior, no speakers, no headunit, no bosch headlights, no Strut tower braces front or rear, no x brace, no underpanel

*****Delivery option*****
    I can have it flat bedded to your door step for 3.00$ a mile. No loading or unloading fees will be charged. Within a 400 mile radius of NYC.

Boys and girls gather round sit and listen.

*****ALL NEWEST UPDATES ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE*****

Up for sale I have my 1999 E36 BMW M3 Coupe. It is Techno-violett and has the Amaretta Cloth interior. Not only this but it has a Euro 3.2 S50b32 Engine swapped over along with the six speed.

I bought this car 3.5 years ago when I graduated high school. I bought it mostly stock with the exception of the Dinan S package that the previous owner had installed through the dealer. Since then as you can see the car changed a lot.

Currently 97K miles
    Bought it with 63k miles
    Chassis mileage 1100 miles more than motor, transmission

Mods+features

Engine+driveline+cooling
    s50b32
    6 speed E36 m3 transmission along with OE driveshaft
    3.73 custom LSD
    Aluminum carrier bushings for the LSD
    delhrin other diff bushings
    AA Diff brace
    s54z3M radiator
    oe oil cooler brand new
    oe coolant tank relocation kit
    Dinan aluminum intake cut to size
    Full Supersprint Exhaust
    Real Supersprint headers
    Real Supersprint Mid Pipe Race
    Real Supersprint Cat Back Race
    Group N Software from Alex Lipowich
    The CAR RETAINS A/C one of only a few which do after this swap
    SS clutch line
    UUC Evo3 shifter
    New shift bushings
    DSSR
    Brand new UUC Clutch and flywheel combo with m5 clutch less than 1500 miles on it
    all fluids are new both diff and tranny
    Dual OEM Fuel pumps to prevent fuel starvation at track

Suspension
    z3 rack swap
    x brace
    Koni S/A all around
    Eibach pro kit springs
    UUC Swaybarbarians
    Turner adjustable end links in front
    Turner adjustable end links in rear
    Vorshlag camber plates in the front
    Turner Adjustable control arms in the rear
    Turner RSM Polyurethane interior i believe
    Mason front and rear metal shock tower bars
    front is a true 1 piece
    rear is a 3 piece screw through design which is very sturdy and is screwed into the chassis which means no damaged towers with shocks flying through them
    UUC polyurethane Rtabs
    Polyurethane Subframe bushings
    Turner Delhrin fcabs
    just overhauled the suspension less than a month ago
    Brand new Lemforder control arms
    Brand new Lemforder Tie rods entire assembly
    brand new guibo

Car comes with 3 sets of wheels and tires
    Currently it wears dforce ltw5 8.5x17 in E36 offset wheels with Bridgestone Re01r tires 245/45/17. Tire size is as such to correct speedo inaccuracy. Wheels weigh around 17lbs per corner.
    OE 17x8.5 DSII wheels (4 of them) come with the car but they need some love as the pads ruined the finish.
    2 ps2 245/45/17 tires with plenty of thread are included
    2 ps1 225/45/17 tires with plenty of thread are included
    4 brand new ASA wheels and 4 brand new blizzaks LM25s i believe are included 225/45/17

Brakes
    UUC SS brake lines
    zimmermann rotors all around rears have 500 miles fronts have 40 miles
    i had changed both recently at the same time but got some deposits on front and just changed them instead of finding the deposits
    HAWK DTC 60 pads all around

Ice
    pioneer 9800 cd deck with remote and with bluetooth but not connected
    Ipod connected, connector located under the coin tray
    BSW stage1 speakers
    Braille lightweight battery

Interior
    hardwired valentine 1
    Euro alcantara cloth matching vin numbers to the engine and transmission all came from same car in europe
    interior was RHD and coverted to LHD as you can see it has the power mirror switch on both door cards in the front
    3 spoke wheel obviously
    zhp 6 speed knob
    euro cubby i bought brand new here
    leather Z gauge kit with oil temp oil psi and water temp
    euro cluster in mph (matches the engine and tranny obviously)
    18 button OBC swap with code function disabled
    Trunk tool kit is COMPLETE
    Rare Dinan clutch stop
    UUC Clutch arm bushings(nearly lost and eye putting them in )

Exterior
    Clear lights all around non OE but from zygmunt motors seem like they come from an OEM never had leaking issues or light problems
    Euro Bosch head lights in excellent condition with stone guard
    5000k HID low beam 55 watt
    4500k HID high beam 35 watt
    3000k HID Fog 50 watt
    Motion motorsports aluminum underpanel

Car was never in any major accident.
    1 minor rear accident with previous owner. Rear bumper was replaced no structural damage.
    2 minor ones with me as an owner both rear impact 1 a jetta slid into me while stopped at the lights just scratched the bumper. Didnt even bother replacing it. 2nd time a lady in an MDX acura drove into me when stopped at the lights in manhattan. Her insurance covered me for about 800$ so I figured ill fix my front and rear bumpers. I ordered DDM bumpers and had them painted. Big mistake if I could go back id get OEM ****. Those are the only flaws with the car as far as exterior goes. Minor scratches and dents here and there. I do professional detailing as a side business and the car gets the best treatment a few times a year. ALL OTHER VINS MATCH!!! The rear wing has a tiny split in the clearcoat on the drivers side which will be visible in pictures later on. Small chips on the windshield in like 2 places. Windshield was replaced at one point with an aftermarket one by a previous owner . Car has 30% tint all around. All other windows are original except for the driver side front. 2 years ago a salt spreader sent a rock through the original. ! I have records for this car stored in a 1.5 inch binder. All come with the sale. I have original books and records for the Euro motor from europe in English which also come with the sale. I do not have original US books however. Oil changed since I bought the car have been with Pento Synth every 3k miles. Now on the euro motor I changed the oil 3 times with royal purple 10w40.

CAR DOES NOT HAVE ABS!
    I am including everything needed to make ABS work again but just havent had the time to play with the wiring. On the track it is just an added part of driving you must master
    CAR DOES NOT HAVE CATS!
    Will not pass emissions in any state guaranteed. Currently I have to pay to get an inspection sticker in the state of NY. Registration here is no problem.
    CAR IS SOLD AS A RACE CAR!

In the past year I have put on maybe 1500 miles on the car all track use and getting to and from the track highway driving.

Car is faster than c5 and c6 vettes at the track Z06s pull away in the straights obviously, walks 996s and 997s non turbo obviously. Pretty much walks most other cars with a decent driver. Keep in mind this was achieved without serious weight modifications(full interior minus trank crap and spare) and on street rubber :buttrock.

The BAD!!!
    NO ABS as mentioned
    I havent gotten around to filling up the AC system with refrigerant
    Oil pressure sender seems to be dead as it gives off crazy readings
    interior passenger floor lamp burned out(will be fixed by sale)
    3rd brake light burned out(will be fixed by sale)
    I cracked a tiny bit of paint on the rear fender when rolling that *****. Slight surface rust formed but its TINY. pics will show this. I AM NOT PAINTING THE CAR. Touch up only will be done.
    I cracked the left rear tail light shroud thingy can be seen in the pics they do not leak or function wrong
    No side airbags as the euro interior never had allowed for them I do have them if new owner wants

Car is being offered for sale simply because I want to open up a business sometime early 2010. This is not an urgent sale. Currently I owe on it less than 5k to BMW NA. Asking price is 30,000$. I kindly ask to not make comments about book value which is around 12k or so. If you don't like the price do not comment. The total cost of my receipts adds up to well north of 70k. You can surely buy my friends car here on the boards as well for 15k or so it has the same engine in a 4 door body if you want comparison.

Bonus info:
    This is the 17th car away from the very end of production so literally from the final few days of production or one of the newest E36 coupes that one can buy. Production stopped with EY84011, this for the record again is EY83994.

Pics will be available shortly gotta edit them to size.

Dyno
    Last edited by mimi1; 11-02-2010, 07:23 PM.

Current State as of August of 2009

No Sag!!!:buttrock

Comment

Virtually NO WEAR:buttrock

previous owner i assume transported paint at one point and thats the mess that that **** left back there

the broken ish seal

the broken light i mentioned

random dent

Comment

1st day I saw it and fell in love.

~ 2 weeks into ownership

1st Mods = clears all around OEM manufacturer. No codes. Same as OE but without BMW logo.

Comment

My tree stump incident ...

at some meet

when I had zkws

in USA trim + Dinan S
          when it had mint OE leather interior

Rolling shots USA trim still

No **** on the last one lol

Winter from like 3 years ago

Autoxs

EURO DONOR CAR

Comment

In its current state. Vinyl-ed the car to protect the paint from the harsh race only pads. It comes off with no issues.

Offers welcome.

With a car trade I am looking at getting at least 15k in cash to cover some bills.

Quick Update on the car.

Right now at like 97k miles or so.
            Goes 140+ like nothing still

05/04/2010 Just did all fluids again.

Brake fluid ATE SuperBlue
            tranny redline cocktail
            diff redline i forgot the weight
            coolant bmw 1/2 1/2 distilled water
            Mahle oil filter as always and 10w40 RoyalPurple as it always had since coming to the states.

I just did the power steering lines again. But 1 is showing sings of seepage again this will be taken care of.
            Car will need A/C filled and I will do it prior to sale.

Full OE suspension components were re-done less than 1000 miles ago as well. New control arms in the front with tie rods. New delhrin centered FCABS. New rear control arm rod ends from Turner.
            Fresh alignment:
            Front
            Camber -3.6
            Toe in 1/16 as 0 toe was annoying on the highway and very twichy
            Full caster
            Rear
            Camber -2.5
            Toe in OE spec

Car is ran on Shell 93 octane 90% of the time. Sunoco 100 Octane at the track.

As of May 1st Saturday. I won SM in Northern New Jersey SCCA running on Bridgestone Potenza RE-01Rs against cars with full slicks and beat the next car by at least a second. With no ABS. In 2008 the I won the SM Class championship with the US Spec motor and Hoosier A6s. Car is set up very well. Constantly is in tri-pod mode at the track, on STREET RATED TIRES. Tires are at 60% or so wear at the moment.

Adding the results from May 1st.

*Also set the fastest time of day for SM classes.
            Link to results
            Everything Autocross in the Northeast and beyond.

Asking price is 30,000$ as mentioned in post 1. It is listed as OBO. I am open to offers with a minimum addition of 15,000$ or unless it is a special car which I am interested in something can be worked out. Say a nicely built Evo or Sti, rare wagons, 996 Porsche, throw something out and we will see. Sorry not interested in Bikes. E39 M5, E30 with an s50 swap or the like. Track cars are welcome.

NOTICE again for those that did not read above.

CAR IS SOLD AS A RACE CAR.
            CAR HAS NO ABS. Brakes obviously work except if you are happy to just stab the middle pedal you will lock up. A nuisance more than anything. Car is mainly a track ***** now. Wiring harness is cut up at the moment and would need a complete overhaul with the install of an ABS System from a Euro car. I have the Euro ABS pump and Computer for a Euro M3. I do not have the harness and all the extra bits are included in the sale. (ABS light is on ... Obviously)
            Front Airbags are installed and connected but Side Airbags have been removed(wiring is still there untouched) due to Euro interior not allowing side airbags. MOST LIKELY THEY WILL NOT FIRE ANYMORE(they are over 10 years old and the Air Bag light is on.)
            *Note: If you removed the interior and connected US Spec seats with OE sensors and put the side airbags into the doors and after re-setting, the system should work.)
            No warranties said or IMPLIED of any kind.
            NO CATALYTIC CONVERTER IS INSTALLED.
            *Note the car most likely WILL NOT REGISTER TO AN OBDII port so if emissions are done this way you may have issues with registration. NYS does not register or issue insurance based of OBDII data.
            My emissions were done supposedly with the car connected and another car passing but I have no idea how that was done because I was not there when it was done.

Emissions are for you to figure out.

Car is inspected and fully insured in the state of NY at the moment.

Again VIN is

WBSBG9336XEY83994

Any questions please email me @ m1m1@nyc.rr.com I am available 24/7 pretty much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^
            *******I am not native to this forum so email is the best way to contact.********

Or visit my website.

Mobile detailing is my business.

Would not hesitate to drive the car cross country or anywhere. I am willing to deliver the car personally to anyone in the Continental USA. Next plans for it were and if it does not sell are, Shrick cams 296/296, AST 5200 Coils, Porsche Style Cage from Mike Radowski with a bit of interior lightening especially the sound deadening. Also a complement which I am waiting for is the rear subframe brace from Mason Engineering.

Comment

What 30k??????????

Anyways GLWS

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

you make me cry. beautiful car. i wish i had the money for it.

Comment

Bump for price drop.

$26,000 Cash

or

Car Trade up to 8-10k$ worth plus difference in cash.

Comment

i want your cloth interior

Comment

As much as it hurts to say this I need this gone.

Comment

ja pierdole :drool:
                        follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Update on the car.

As of 3 or 4 weeks ago the car suffered a Motor and transmission failure on the track.

It was driver error. I went off track at around 80-90 mph following a Mustang GT. The car dropped oil and the rear end came out. Couldn't correct it with just getting snap backs, I took it off road and ate a cone but nursed it back to the paddock. After initial inspection car ran fine had no issues no damage aside from a bent license plate.

Fast forward to the next session.... After a few laps the rev counter went crazy as if it was over revved but I had full power up to around 6500 rpm then the car behaved as if there was a fuel cut off. This was in 3rd gear. In 4th I had full power so i drove it thinking I can make the pits with what seemed like no issue. Got off the line to not drop oil if any was seeping although I could tell I didn't have a major issue with this from the mirrors. so at 5/10ths it was.

Then at the last turn in 4th gear around 60 mph. Keep in mind the oil and water temps were roughly 10-15 degrees cooler than normal thanks to brand spanking new fluids everywhere so I was feeling optimistic all day.

Fast forward to almost completing the turn out of nowhere the engine shut off without warning and shifting was impossible. Once I towed the car home and got it on the lift. Transmission case cracked, bolts from the flywheel backed out, harmonic balancer cracked, clutch was toast. Transmission shaft is perfect it is being welded as we speak. New(er) motor is on its way over from Alex L. over at www.ABLoriginalparts.com. The replacement motor has 22k miles on it.

There is a price reduction on the car in order to help me move it and pay off my debts. New price = 20,000$. This is as low as I can go. I do not feel comfortable with this price but market trends are not the greatest. My loss is your gain. I have almost all receipts for the car since buying it. It will be fixed and ready to run with new clutch and flywheel, repaired transmission, and a 22k mile euro s50b32 motor. AKA you get in and go take out some non-z06 corvettes and 996 non turbos.

Comment

Amazing car, I'd probably take you up on that trade offer if I didn't have a 100 mile commute. Good luck with the sale.
                            FS/FT: 1999 BMW M3 coupe 5 speed with Dinan stage 3 suspension. Super clean daily driver, titanium silver, black vaders, staggered contours, more. Make me offers, i need it gone!

http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7918

Comment

Originally posted by mimi1 View Post
                              Update on the car.
                              There is a price reduction on the car in order to help me move it and pay off my debts. New price = 20,000$. This is as low as I can go. I do not feel comfortable with this price but market trends are not the greatest. My loss is your gain. I have almost all receipts for the car since buying it. It will be fixed and ready to run with new clutch and flywheel, repaired transmission, and a 22k mile euro s50b32 motor. AKA you get in and go take out some non-z06 corvettes and 996 non turbos.
                              I know you want $20K, I'm going to offer you 10K

Comment

Working...
                              X