15x8 and 15x8.5 HRE 535

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x8 and 15x8.5 HRE 535

Thought I might toss some rims up to the Stanceworks community.

These are HRE 535 15x8 and 15x8.5 with a 5x130 bolt pattern (a very adaptable bolt pattern). Fronts are et35, and the previous owner said the rear offsets were et45, but read below as I am uncertain.

OK there are no dents/bends in the rims. These were refinished by HRE two years ago. One rear rim's center width is 62 mm from the center face to the hub side, while the other is 42 mm. So for example, you will have to run a 40 mm adapter on one side with a 20 mm adapter on the other. The rims were made for a Porsche circuit car, which is why this is the case.

The tires on it are Dunlop Direzza 195/50R15.

I really want to throw these on my E30, but I don't currently have a garage or the cash to dick around with adapters to throw them on. Not to mention, they are in Boston, while I am in Chicago. Well onto the pictures.

On the previous owner's car:

I can take more pictures if you guys want.

Price $1000 Negotiable w/o shipping.

Thanks,

Hootie
    Last edited by hootie; 09-09-2009, 11:17 AM.

Man I would have already bought these had the offsets not been so wacked out....and they would have been nice on my e30... damn it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
      Man I would have already bought these had the offsets not been so wacked out....and they would have been nice on my e30... damn it!!!
      Yeah adapters are pretty easy to get customized, and running different rear adapters really isn't dangerous at all.

Also another important point is the current offsets are great for adapters. You need a high offset to put in a 25-35 mm adapter. That way the final offset of the front rim will be et0-et10.

Comment

bump price drop to $900. Really want to get rid of these for some widened steels.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Nah, you want to trade me those or your d90s for a set of 17 type As
            Last edited by Stephen; 08-27-2009, 04:18 PM.

Flickr

Comment

If i do sell the type As i may pick these up. So does the offset fuck with the lip size?

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Nah, you want to trade me those or your d90s for a set of 17 type As

So does the offset fuck with the lip size?
                What bolt pattern/width?

The offset doesn't mess up the lip size. The lips are identical on the rear rims. The centers are actually different. So one is 20 mm longer on one side.

Comment

Theyre 4x100. Well, 3 are, and one is 4x114 but i was going to get the 4th drilled. Theyre 17x7.5 et30. I hadnt seen them 17" in 4 lug before i got them

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Theyre 4x100. Well, 3 are, and one is 4x114 but i was going to get the 4th drilled. Theyre 17x7.5 et30. I hadnt seen them 17" in 4 lug before i got them
                    I would rather have something a little wider than that (around 9"), but if you post these up on vwvortex they shouldn't last for that long as long as you get the 4th drilled. When you sell them hit me up, I definitely want to move these HREs to get some widened steels.

Comment

Yeah, Well once it comes in im going to get it drilled, and possibly powdercoated, Then i think they should fetch a pretty penny on vortex. Then ill probably hit you up for them.

Flickr

Comment

intersted in trades?

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                          X