Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New kid in the block looking for car people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kid in the block looking for car people.

Hello everybody,

My name is Domantas, I consider myself to be automotive photographer and generally petrolhead. Days ago I have moved to the Netherlands for my studies (Rotterdam, to be exact). And while at the moment I have no car (because I am broke, unemployed, soon-to-be-student) I would love to experience local car scene, including, but not limited to stance scene.

It is worth mentioning that I came here from Lithuania, where I was quite actively involved in stance, drifting, time attack and even rallying spheres of motoring, I have shot for various websites, racing teams, garages and magazines, including local Top Gear and I would love to develop similiar connections in this region.

I guess, I must provide my photographs to support these statements (pics or didn't happen )
    domasm.com
    Facebook page

So I would love to get in touch with any of the car people around and probably broaden my horizons. Also, my hands are itching to get back to car photography once more. I am waiting for all kinds of suggestions.

Excuse me for excessive amount of pictures.

Those pictures look fkn amazing dude! Good job!!

Welcome to Holland and the Dutch section of the site
    Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

Awesome pictures man!

Comment

Holy fooking shit!

Lets arrange a big photoshoot 😁

Comment

Originally posted by GinoGJ View Post
          Holy fooking shit!

Lets arrange a big photoshoot ��
          I totally agree with this idea. When, where and what am I shooting?

EDIT: Names of motorsport teams and garages are welcome and would be very helpful. I'd be interested in getting to know classic car enthusiasts and, of course, stance people.
          Last edited by reservoir_cat; 08-29-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Wow , that's some real photographic talent right there! Would love to arranger a shoot sometime!

Welcome in the netherlands btw, hope you'll like it here.
            What study are you going to follow?

About stance meetings/ events, most of them are passed for this year. We do have a s|w dutch chapter bbq in about 2/3weeks. Might ben fun to get to know a few members from here.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
            "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Welcome! Nice pictures, good idea from twan to come to the bbq.
              Facebook Sander Zuurbier
              Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Thank you all for kind words. I will try my best to get to that event. Can't wait to immerse into local car scene.

Comment

Welcome and great shots!

There are usually some meets around and in Rotterdam.

But a shoot in time could or would be very nice ofcourse!

Comment

I am trying to source suitable cars at the moment. Some of you guys helped me a lot.

Comment

Add me on facebook Thom van Nieuwenhoven

I have some friends that would be interested probably
                      Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

Great pics, love that Accord
                        Don&Vlad || SOHK
                        ---------------------------------------------------------
                        '90 Honda Civic Shuttle EE2

Comment

Originally posted by Vladi View Post
                          Great pics, love that Accord
                          That aerodeck is really something out of oridinary. Actually I can recall seeing these used on the street only when I was in the kindergarden.

This example has (Honda fanboys are welcome to correct me) an A20 engine with turbo fitted to it running low boost and roll cages.

Comment

Welcome, awesome pictures mate. Would love to meet you some time and talk cars and photography, which both are my hobby's
                            l live very close to Rotterdam (20km) so distance is not a problem. Not that the Netherlands is big but hey haha.

Comment

Originally posted by reservoir_cat View Post
                              That aerodeck is really something out of oridinary. Actually I can recall seeing these used on the street only when I was in the kindergarden.

This example has (Honda fanboys are welcome to correct me) an A20 engine with turbo fitted to it running low boost and roll cages.

Thats correct, the A20 came in these models. That + a Turbo should be a lot of fun at the trafficlights.

We don't see too much of these models around here unfortunatly, Most of them are in the hands of people who don't know how to maintain a car.
                              Don&Vlad || SOHK
                              ---------------------------------------------------------
                              '90 Honda Civic Shuttle EE2

Comment

Working...
                              X