2007 Audi A3 Avent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Audi A3 Avent

Im selling an Audi A3 Avent 2007 S Line model. The car has one owner, very low miles (26,000) Still under the Audi extended warranty. The car did have an issue with the front driver side fender which was worked at the audi dealership through insurance and looks perfect. As to the VIN number i will get it tomorrow since the car is in another garage sitting waiting for its new owner. I will meet anyone in the Dallas, San Antonio etc area in Texas. The car is located 40 miles north of Houston, Texas. If you want to come pick the car up or have it transported that will be at your cost. The cars only modifications are;
    -Aftermarket front grille
    -Aftermarket rear spoiler
    -Momo carbonfiber/leather wrapped shifter

All original parts are in trunk as shown in picture. Car has been wonderful and has never given any problems at all! Turbo is running fresh and responsive with boost when needed. The car will be getting a full claybar/polish/.wax job sometime next week since i ran out of time today getting the inspection and paying the registration. All papers are up to date. Sorry if the pictures are too large. Please spread the word to all the stance brothers and sisters to jump on this!!!

ASKING PRICE - $20,000 OBO

Diego Olivares
    Slammed Garage
    SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Working...
X