Why is my rear higher than the front?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my rear higher than the front?

I've noticed the rear is a tad higher and the front tucks tire just a bit but the rear has a small gap.

Now i maxed out both coilovers on stock struts...can that be my problem? If i get aftermarket struts will it allow it to go lower? Or whats the problem i'm running into?

Supposedly its a 4" drop all around but idk about that.

Wheel gap kills !

wait, sleeve coils?

not feelin the wheels

Comment

Get konis and have someone fab up some extended top hats. You can get some top hat's 1.5-2" extended and that'll allow you to go that much lower. The konis are a bit shorter so you'll be able to go lower and the top hats will let you go that much lower without losing any shock travel.

If you can't get konis right now, just get your top hats extended. You can probably do 2" extensions out back and 1.5" up front and you can get that much lower without your ride quality getting that much worse. It's super easy.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

are you bottoming out your stock struts yet?

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
          wait, sleeve coils?

not feelin the wheels
          The springs with the adjustable sleeve, just like ground controls.
          And the wheels may not be everybody's taste but its my shit and i like it.

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          Get konis and have someone fab up some extended top hats. You can get some top hat's 1.5-2" extended and that'll allow you to go that much lower. The konis are a bit shorter so you'll be able to go lower and the top hats will let you go that much lower without losing any shock travel.

If you can't get konis right now, just get your top hats extended. You can probably do 2" extensions out back and 1.5" up front and you can get that much lower without your ride quality getting that much worse. It's super easy.
          I'll look into that, i think if i get some kyb struts or skunk2 struts it will allow a bit more to go down

Comment

Working...
          X