Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Coilovers???

Hey

Anybody running BC Coilovers BR series on an e46? How low do they go? Any reviews?

I have a friend who has em on his q45 and they go pretty low. From what I have seen and heard, they go pretty low for most apps. I heard great things about the quality as well as customer service.

Comment

Yes this is very true. Their customer service is excellent. I have them ordered and on the way. Heard they were a good Coilover and everything but not a clue of the height adjustment

Comment

i have them in my e30, i love em.

Comment

Really??? How low are you?....Man how i miss my e30

Comment

low enough to have to run an i lip, as an is lip would be close to draggin.

Comment

what spring rates do they offer? any pics of the kit itself? whats included in the kit?

Comment

I believe they come 6k to 16k. It also comes with the front camber kits, and top hats. Mine were ordered from BC racing in Florida and they also threw in rear extenders for easy adjustment of the rear

Comment

6000lb - 16000 springs?????? I hope thats a typo thats just...rock solid maybe you meant 600 to 1600? even still thats really stiff

Comment

K is a measure of force.

i think 6k=379lbs.

i ordered my springs in 550/675, and the sales rep was like "ok. soo 550- 10k, and 675-12k."

Comment

oh whew I thought he meant K like thousand ahah my mistake

Comment

Working...
                      X