So coilovers- help me out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So coilovers- help me out.

Any recommendations? I've read reviews of different kinds and visited plenty of sites, but I would appreciate some insight from this place. So, KW, Bilstein, H&R, D2, Megan? Personal experience or friend of a friend, whatever you guys can offer. This will help me finally decide, thanks.

What kind of car is it? That would help...

Comment

2003 530i

Comment

a lot of BMW people go with and like KW on bigger(5 and 7 series) cars. Ground control is also probably an option, but I am not sure.

Comment

I'm going with the Bilstein PSS9s. Ordering them Monday morning along with some other goodies. Look out for me
          Last edited by tiger5; 05-03-2010, 12:28 AM.

Comment

i assume you arent planning on going low. lol pss9's are def not for slamming. but they are very comfy

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Well, I don't necessarily want to slam it. I definitely want it to be lower, just not slammed. I'm pretty sure my final look will be dope.

Edit: I'll post pics asap

Comment

Update: So, there was an unfortunate accident with my starter the day I was to order the PSS9s. Long story short, I went with plan B and ordered the H&R street performance coilovers. Many might have a different 'plan B' in mind, but I think they'll do just fine. Anyways, they'll be here at the end of the week
                Last edited by tiger5; 05-05-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X