Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Japanese auction grade papers

Hi All,

Is it possible to get older Japanese auction grade papers, or is it a bit of a case of they are just lost in time? (i.e.: car imported in 2008)

Best,

Tom

Need more information dude. Not sure what your up to or trying to do.

Comment

rob you're just a spastic.

Tom, You would have to contact the auction house in Japan to see how far back their records go. Alternatively you could try the agent in aus that bought the car over, but I doubt they would keep records of cars longer then 5 years. Once its here, complied and registered with vicroads, any import paperwork is no longer needed.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Yeah I figured that but the bloke sounded a wittle bit suspicious and shifty.

Comment

Originally posted by RBT View Post
          Yeah I figured that but the bloke sounded a wittle bit suspicious and shifty.
          lol why do you care? Scared he'll find out info on you legnum since it was imported? He might try steal it

Ill help him push.

Comment

You would kient lol.

Comment

fuck oath.... push it into the garage and burn it with jess... mad claim haha

Comment

Working...
              X