Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEELER FS/FT: 2005 Indigo Blue GTI

Trade me a BMW!

Hey all. This is STRICTLY A FEELER. I'm considering selling my car before I head off to school in the fall in hopes of picking up a clean e30. Here's some of the basics:

2005 Indigo Blue GTI $12,000
    1.8T with just 29,000 miles
    5spd transmission with smooth-as-butter shifts
    Dealer maintained:
    - Full synthetic oil changes every 3 months or 3000 miles
    - 20k tune
    - Battery replaced at 26k
    Black leather interior
    Full Moon roof
    Located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I've never had a problem with this car. It's been great to me, and it will surely be great for quite some time. I purchased the car with just 11,000 miles on the car back in the spring of 2008 from a local dealership. It was taken on trade in from an older guy who took fantastic care of the car. Needless to say, it was spotless when I purchased it.

Since then, I have kept the car in good of shape. This car is my daily driver, but I take pride in keeping things in order. I have acquired two door-dingers over my 2 years of ownership one is barely noticable, and the other is more like a scuff. The two are both on the drivers side door, and bother no one but me haha.

The car has been driven in winter, but has been kept very very clean considering how nasty Wisconsin winters can get. The car was washed weekly during the warm months last year, and was shown a few times around the midwest. Beyond that, this car has been a great daily driver, but has serious potential to anyone willing to really get down to business and mod the thing like I've always wanted to.

The car does have a few mods, all of which are mild, and have all less than 15k miles on them. The list:

-Full 2.5" GHL Turbo-back exhaust
    -FK Konigsport Coilovers (less than 10k on em)
    -Forge Motorsport DV
    -APR Motorsport Turbo Inlet pipe
    -Hella Micro DE Fog lamps
    -Autotech Side-mount vent
    -Euroswitch
    -Orange Turns
    -10mm and 20mm Spacers
    -18x8 Audi B7 RS4 reps
    -16x7 Sport Editions wrapped in Blizzaks
    -No name front strut bar
    -.:R Dead Pedal
    -Sweet LED plate lights

The car as been very very mildly modded, and is essentially untouched under the hood. Also, EVERY stock part will be included. Everything from the exhaust to the suspension to the DV etc..

Enough of the stats, lets get on to my crappy pictures:

(Roof Rack has since been removed and sold)

Taken on 4/25/10

I have more pictures somewhere else, and will post them later.

To get down to business, I would be looking to get around the $12k mark for the car. You would be hard-pressed to find a car in such nice shape especially when milage is considered. I am not currently in any rush to sell the car, but offers would be seriously considered.

Additionally, I would seriously consider trading for an e30 or an e36 BMW + cash. Mind you the reason for selling is to free up some $$$ for school, so trading for something of equal value or upgrading isn't an option currently.

Feel free to contact me via PM, posting here, or hitting me up on the vortex:

Thanks for looking! God Bless!
    Last edited by SalMoney; 04-25-2010, 01:01 PM.

To the top

Comment

new pics added

Comment

Bump for a low mileage mk4!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X