Civic Coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civic Coilovers?

I'm trying to stance my buddy's 92 civic and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion for decent coilovers for a decent price. Something like DDMs would be perfect. Around that price range, and custom spring rates would be awesome..

TIA

IG: @_olliee

I believe K-sports are around the same as DDM, I know its the same design and I believe you can get custom spring rates. I had them on my Mazda MX-6 a while ago, and they were fairly cheap then, I believe they were just under a grand.

Comment

koni yellow shocks and ground control coilovers with custom rates is always a goo option

pic select also offers custom rates on their full coilovers and are under $1k

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
      form>function
      "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

My setup was less than $300 cheap coilovers for $65 and new struts from autozone. It all depends what your prefrence is eeryone Like something diffrent like the beds we sleep on
        '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
        '93 civic sedan tbd
        '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

tien basic. i wish they made an e30 application.

Comment

Its a Civic. Theres like 4,958,294 coilover options availble for it..........
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by bataangpinoy View Post
              tien basic. i wish they made an e30 application.
              Those are only height adjustable I believe......not dampening/rebound adjustable......ew.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by osshwa View Post
                its a civic. Theres like 4,958,294 coilover options availble for it..........
                w3rd

Comment

thats why its called basic. but if all they wanna do is stance it, then its perfect.

Comment

Ksports. You can get em for $725. Thye allow 36 levels of damper adjustment. Custom spring rates upon request. Great customer service too. Got em on my 08 Accord. Tryed to max out the fronts and had no turning radius.

Comment

B&G Suspension Has some for the 92-95 Civic.. Like the DDMs, height adjustment at the bottom mounts, 18way adjustable dampening and a Lifetime warranty.. they go way lower then he will need to go.. PM for a good price if interested..
                      Last edited by Mike Migs; 01-25-2010, 06:49 PM.

Mike Migs
                      Status Gruppe Tuning
                      10801 Vista Sorrento Parkway
                      San Diego, CA 92121
                      P. 619-887-6006
                      E. Info@statusgruppe.com
                      W.StatusGruppe.com
                      Like us on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by balleur View Post
                        koni yellow shocks and ground control coilovers with custom rates is always a goo option

pic select also offers custom rates on their full coilovers and are under $1k
                        Koni SP3's and Ground Controls are very very big in honda world... plus I have some buddies that have them and they like how they ride to.

I would get them but I gotta cheap out for now.
                        My '66 C10 Build
                        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Koni/GC FTW.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

I was running my Civic on Ksport, one of best choices for price. I got F&F now for my sedan. Didn't fit them yet.
                            rthirtytwotakadotcom

Comment

koni yellow + gc is the most popular for civics

Comment

Working...
                              X