lowest coil for e36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowest coil for e36?

just scooped an m3... know nothing about the coilovers for them. whats my best bet for low/reliability? i know ground control/koni is good.... but hellllaaa expensive
    cars and stuff

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    i know ground control/koni is good.... but hellllaaa expensive
    lol, that rules out anything else if a GC set up is too expensive.
    Real name is James

Comment

didnt say "too expensive" i said "hella" haha didnt know if there was something else kicking around that ppl were using that i was not aware of.
      cars and stuff

Comment

i can get you ksport for 800. let me know.

car in sig was on ksport. they go very low

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

GC, BC racing, FK, Fortune Auto..

Cheapest I know are FK's

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

what do konis usually go for?

Comment

idk about e36, but koni's on mkiv don't go low at all.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

FK just realsed a Street Edition for like $500 for VW fitments...dunno if it's the same for E36.

Comment

B&G RS2's go low as hell on e36's. I have them on my e46 and they go really low and even lower for e36's.
                  -Bill

Comment

I know that K-Sport makes something that can go pretty low and decent in price, let me know if you need help. Also you want something dope and baller go with some KW's

NO GC please!!!
                    Drift Indy l Midwest Drift Union l Enthusiast Apparel

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                      NO GC please!!!
                      ???
                      Jason
                      flickr
                      build thread

Comment

most places that sell coils will give you the mm of teh drop..........and remember, that drop is from a lower height than your stock suspension. 50-60mm is usually the best you can get.

$1000 for a set of coils is cheap, not $300 cheap, but cheap for what you get considering the stock suspension from the factory costs more. you'll also be able to sell them for a good amount. just sold my fk silverlines for $600 - got them for $900 2 to 3 years ago = WIN
                        Last edited by chev_chelios; 05-13-2010, 08:06 PM.

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

FYI, I emailed BC racing and they said they can do a custom setup that'll go lower then their standard coils. Not 100% sure what the difference is but I'm sure they'll tell you if you email them. They are also the same price, just have to wait for them to be made. They said 2 weeks including shipping to me in north VA. I'd get them, but I don't think I'm keeping my m3.

Comment

any info on the act zero clearance mike and act came up with recently?

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJakeR View Post
                              any info on the act zero clearance mike and act came up with recently?
                              http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7238

Comment

Working...
                              X