M335i / 3.0 CSi Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M335i / 3.0 CSi Builds

yo so here a introduction to maself. names mike im 20 years old out here in northern cali. ive been lurkin r3v since i was 15 or 16 haha yea lurkin for days but r3v was/is childish as hell so never really got on that. started lurkin revently before SW came around and when it did i was like YUP!!! this forum is wassup.
    my first car was a 325is which know belongs to mazur on r3v/e30tech...mad props to him my old car is gettin a turbo s52! always nice to hear your old car is gonna be fuckin awol instead of turning into a bucket....day i got it home

my pops m6

salvage title, too cheap to pass up, ebay car. showed up on a semi looking like the most beat m6 ever. not running. PO couldent get 1 spark plug out because 1 was a rounded off bosch from prehistoric times and the other 5 were new NGKs. figure that out n gave it a decent tune up n ran great. bondo was cracking from the trunk to the b pillar and it was overall in rough shape. so we got the itch to get it to where it was in that picture. but then we got another itch

car from a freind who i convinced to get a e30 back in highschool, couldent pass up the deal.

then that happened

and thats how it sits today. motor starts as it should. but is still got some things to do, radiator, driveshaft, have to decide what to do with the booster/brake setup. exhaust. i wasnt financially ready to jump into the swap when we did i planned on getting the suspension all nice and tight and driving the car for alittle but a rocker arm got tired and peaced out so into the swap we went and this is where were at. havent done anything to it in a month and a half now since we got it running. attention went to this because i owed pops money and i said you gotta get GC coils/Koni/GC camber plates for your car with the money so.....

shitty picture my bad but the coupe still needs rear coils, its up in the air what to do with it.

but thats how they stand right right now.
    2 cars one thread! updates to come

edit, damn photobucket makes those pictures puny! whack!

That's a sick project looking forward to the result and more of the 3.0cs

Comment

Right on, welcome to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by GS-E9
        This is my Boy trying to out do me..
        Your son?
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

and you know this, maaaaaan!
          hahaha