Torturous Feeler- 86 Cressida Wagon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torturous Feeler- 86 Cressida Wagon.

Ok so two weeks ago I sold this wagon to my friends nephew. His family didn't like it so they bought him a new Accord and told him to sell the wagon. I really had to psych myself up to even sell it. I had it for 6 years.
    I told him I would put it in front of you guys and see what happens. I would like to see it find a home here.

Car info:
    86 mx73 Cressida Wagon
    148k miles
    very cut springs
    AC
    4 sets of misc oem wheels
    Blah,blah,etc.

I have spent 6 yrs with this car so I know all about it. Just ask me.
    I sold everything to him for $2300.00
    I told him if I posted for him here he might have to give SW discount.
    I may even buy it back and trade if you have something I dig but don't be sensative.
    Trades could be anything "cool" up or down from cars, scooters, welders, trailers, coilovers for e39 to rc monster truck for my little boy.

Thanks for checkin' it out!

LOL at the dilly shifter!

Good luck with the sale man, these can look fuckn sick. Here's a pic for ref, not quite a seedy (cressida) but you can get the idea

Last edited by Anonymoose; 04-14-2010, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Every car has potential; this one just oozes it. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        ^^
        This is actually a Carina, but the same style could definitely be applied.

If this wagon were local, I'd have bought it already.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

Thanks doods. That fire wagon is the sh_t! This is why this whole thing sucks for me. I'm dyin' in the street over here. I've got like 7 cars and I found a skanky e39 for cheap aswell.....what to do?

Tiki shifter I made out of PVC pipe. OD off button is hidden inside. Painted by hand w/ one shot.

Comment

Working...
          X