Black E30 interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black E30 interior

I am doing an interior swap on my 1990 325is coupe which on has 107,xxx miles on it so the interior is in great shape!

I am not selling the front seats. Only the front door panels(with handles), the rear panels and back seats. The door panels are both a 9 out of 10. Only one door panel has some weird indent on it. Also one of the rear panels has a small rip in it but the rip is at the bottom of the panel so when the back seats are in you cant see it. the rear seats have no cracks or tears. I have put the beige interior in my car and have no use for these parts. i am pretty firm on the price and i cannot ship but if you live locally i can meet you on the island. I am asking $245 for everything, thanks everyone!And i really don't wanna break up this set. PM me if you need to.

I'm in massapequa NY, 11758 if you want to look it up on a map.

1990 325is- current project
    1986 325e- Parts Donator
    2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
    1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

$210 anybody??????

1990 325is- current project
    1986 325e- Parts Donator
    2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
    1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

fasho

hey,

pm me if you still have the black e30 interior, serious buyer.

or email me at mglarkin19@hotmail.com [preferred]

thanks,

Matt

Comment

by any chance do you work at enterprise in wantagh bellmore area?

Comment

Just PM'd you, then saw how old this thread is (haaaaaaaaaa)

Comment

Working...
          X