Exhaust work in VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust work in VA

Hey all! Question for Virginia residents, I was wondering if there was anywhere you would suggest to get custom exhaust work done? I need a custom down pipe for my Holset build and I don't think I will be able to get a j bend in time nor do I think I can talk any of my friends with welders into welding a pie cut exhaust..

Thanks!
    Alex
    Originally posted by JC.
    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Where are you located?
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=38141

Comment

Blacksburg. Home is Williamsburg though so Chesapeak might be doable if I get it tacked together and bring it home with me maybe?
      Originally posted by JC.
      'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Zury Fabrications in Hannover is a good shop.

Comment

Hi-Flo in Manassas VA did my custom axle-back for me. Good work at a very reasonable rate.
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Perfection Muffler here in Roanoke does all of mine and my buddies work
            Instagram: @danny_loke

Comment

Working...
            X