Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accuair management, how to safe ride height?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuair management, how to safe ride height?

I'm helping a friend of mine installing air suspension on his 850R wagon. So far so good, but we are having problems saving the desired ride heights for speed 1, 2, 3. All the other functions work as intended, like the valve speed adjustmend etc.
    Maybe it's something we don't understand, he sucks in english and I'm pretty half half myself...

So the problem: pressing 1 and setting the ride height. Now, when I'm hitting speed 2, is speed 1 supposed to save?

Thanks in advance

Can't help you, but PLEASE post pics of said 850R on air!

Comment

Sounds like this is the SwitchSpeed system, since you're talking about being able to adjust valve speeds. If it is a SwitchSpeed system, I don't believe pre-set ride heights are a feature of the controller. Instead, you're intended to set the valve speed you desire with the 1, 2, 3 buttons, and then just adjust each corner as needed.

E-Level is what you'd have if ride height presets were what you want, but I don't think it has valve speed settings.

Comment

Here's a build thread:

It is the switch speed system, yes, but no E-level. Well there's our problem right there. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X