Non-airbag steering wheel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-airbag steering wheel.

I know it is possible to instal a nardi wood wheel in my 02 Volvo xc70 as I've seen a guy do it in his 04 s60r. My question is how do you keep the airbag warning light from coming on? Do you use some sort of resistor? Any help would be appreciated.

That's a pretty specific question for a specific vehicle in the completely wrong section of the forum. It is not engine nor drivetrain related. My ony thought is maybe there is a hub of some sort that allows the use of another steering wheel and as for the warning light i would think its as simple as completing the circuit that used to be complete with the factory wheel.

Comment

Take out the cluster, take out airbag bulb, or black it out.

Comment

Non-airbag steering wheel.

Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
        That's a pretty specific question for a specific vehicle in the completely wrong section of the forum. It is not engine nor drivetrain related. My ony thought is maybe there is a hub of some sort that allows the use of another steering wheel and as for the warning light i would think its as simple as completing the circuit that used to be complete with the factory wheel.

Sorry about being in the wrong forum, I'm new here. It makes sense to complete the circuit or possibly use a resistor of some sort.

Since I posted in the completely wrong section can a mod please move this to the correct location?

Comment

Not positive about your exact car but I know the e36s can use a resistor to get rid of the airbag light.

Comment

ya - gotta find out which ohm resister you need.
            91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
            ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by DutchStance View Post
              Take out the cluster, take out airbag bulb, or black it out.
              This guy...
              BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Working...
              X