This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viair 95c

hey guys. putting this compresser on a ruckus.

do you think that im fine running it straight to the cylinder without using a stainless line?

i dont think that it will get hot enough to burn up the line, but i could be wrong!
    Originally posted by milano_red
    I haven't seen very many bagged accords. So my first assumption was static
    Instagram: Dsfaxon

What kind of line are you planning to use?

Also, don't forget that you need a check valve somewhere between the compressor and tank, so be sure to factor that into your plans.

EDIT: I just looked at the 95c on Viair's website, and I stand corrected on a couple of things. It looks like there's a checkvalve integrated into the head. With the plastic head and the attached PTC connector, I wouldn't hesitate to run plastic DOT air line right off the head. I'd just make sure to keep the line routed away from the head or the motor housing of the compressor.
    Last edited by Oh Damn, it's Sam; 03-25-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Thats what i ended up doing! The setup isnt totally complete, but here is what ive got so far! Just waiting on the air strut to be finished!

Comment

Gangster son. Looking fine.
        - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Air'd up/ air'd down

Comment

Yes!
            - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Come to form faction dave, and you will see it in my booth. 👍

Comment

Working...
              X