FS/FT Vintage Rare HRE 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Vintage Rare HRE 17

Looking to trade or sell this very rare set of HRE’s. I contacted HRE and they said it was real. It was before they had serial numbers. The wheels are for a Porsche 5x130 and I have an E30 M3. I first thought it would it would be easy to get the face redrilled and replace to the barrels since it’s too big for my E30 M3. It’s just too expensive to do all the work. This is a great set of truly vintage wheels and I have never seen anyone with them. I do not know the spec.
    They are 17 x 9 Front
    17 x 11 Rear

Last edited by TheNeek; 03-20-2014, 01:52 PM.

I fixed your post because I'm a nice Admin.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Thanks! i made a rookie move

Comment

Location?
        lurkin and murkin

Comment

Originally posted by 1990E30M3 View Post
          Thanks! i made a rookie move
          I'd ask that you take a quick look at the FS Sticky. For trade is fine, but please include a sale price if you do intend on offering that as an option as well as things you are looking for in trade.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

What's the asking price on these?

Comment

Orlando, FL $1,700

Comment

Looking for 5x120, something to fit on my E30 M30 im open to offers and i can also add cash for a really good trade!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

any wheels in particular you are looking for?
                    [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                    instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

are you sure about the dimensions? based on the measuring tape they look like 18s and 10" and 12" wide..
                      [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                      instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

confirmation on sizes please...?

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerspotter View Post
                          are you sure about the dimensions? based on the measuring tape they look like 18s and 10" and 12" wide..
                          The "width" of the wheel is measured from the bead seat on the lip to the bead seat on the barrel, so it would actually be 9/11. The overall width of the wheel would be 10/12. So whenever you see a wheel that is labeled 18x8, for example, the literal width of the wheel from outer edge to outer edge would be about 9".

Comment

Thanks Pattrick02 for the dimensions, i dont have a clue how to measure the offsets im sure i could Google it. I was looking for maybe BBS CH or Aplina's, 17's is a must! I like the Rotiform 3 piece wheels. Im willing to add cash for something nice and classic.

Comment

you sure you don't want to trade..??

Comment

Working...
                              X