My B6 build up...its about time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My B6 build up...its about time.

So i've been done with this for about....2wks now? Figured it was time to post it up
    I bought a 2006 2.0T BMP Passat back in November and it was BONE stock until the past few weekends..

FIRST off, need to drop a HUGE thanks to Drew at Dorbritz Designs for his help/work on this car.. Drew you are an awesome friend and a great guy to have work on my car.

Misc shots..

Starting the trunk

There's a dip in the carpet because it's missing the foam/spare tire accessory piece underneath...there isn't now.

Here's the initial way he did the hardlines, after some practice he went back and re-did them.

Pretty much buttoned up on the trunk set up. (Drew's PB kills these pics)

Trunk finished!

Decided to be a perma-plug for Dorbritz :laugh: self polished tank, BTW 8)

OG Sig Series Mason Techs i got at a steal...

RE5s on D cups from Dorbritz Designs

C notch!

Switchbox in position, wrapped in matching leather

annnnnd DONE, right now the fat tires are holding up the front and possibly the rear.

Trunk has been debadged since these shots and just got something to help this thing get lower and look better 8) 8)
    teaseeerrrrrr

Fuck man, I am very teased.

Btw.....

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

great stuff.

show wheels now plz.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Haha wish i could...they came in right as i was posting this on another site and had to go to work after that!

Tonight....maybe

Comment

YES YES YES... he's back! Was wondering when you were gonna get back in it Brian.. when do we get to see this beauty?

Comment

Whats up ben?!?!!!

You should start seeing its head poking around more often, probably not til May though.I'm taking a trip to Vegas for my GFs 21st so most my funds are directing towards that currently, lol.

Just need tires, possibly front spacers, and some new lug bolts and wheels are ready to go.

Also should have some interior work showing up to tie somethings together as well

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
              Whats up ben?!?!!!

You should start seeing its head poking around more often, probably not til May though.I'm taking a trip to Vegas for my GFs 21st so most my funds are directing towards that currently, lol.

Just need tires, possibly front spacers, and some new lug bolts and wheels are ready to go.

Also should have some interior work showing up to tie somethings together as well
              Bro, you always deliver. Remember the first time I met you? I was so enamored by your MkIV that I nearly ran you off the road!

Can't wait to see it man.

Comment

Ya hahaha i was the same way dude!!!

I was like WTFOMGZZZ?!!? First Jun in my complex then to see you rolling down the block as well.

I still got your number, once i get these out of the box i'll have to send you a spy shot or something, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                  Ya hahaha i was the same way dude!!!

I was like WTFOMGZZZ?!!? First Jun in my complex then to see you rolling down the block as well.

I still got your number, once i get these out of the box i'll have to send you a spy shot or something, haha.

You put it out there.. no taking it back now... do it!

Comment

Hahaha, will do sir!!

I'm not off till 11 but expect one once i pop the boxes open.

Comment

so....pics of wheels now?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

I gots to see, and I's like much. Post up the dopeness Brian.

Comment

I'm in for some shots

Comment

the sn strikes me as familiar, but i cant remember the car....

either way, build is looking proper

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

i'm on Vortex, EurGhetto, and various other boards..usually under this or Still Fantana...

My old car, didnt whore it toooo much.

Comment

Working...
                              X