• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: WORK Brombacher (VS-XX) 19" Staggered Porsche Fitment w/Michelin PS2's

***SOLD SOLD SOLD***

Name: Paul
    Wheel Location: Gambrills, MD

Price: $3000/OBO
    Shipping: Prefer local pick-up - Willing to meet locally in public area if preferred; Can ship at buyer's expense
    Sizing:
    Front - 19 X 8.5JJ +51 (L-Disk) - Full Reverse Lips - 37mm Lip Depth (1.5 Inches)
    Rear - 19 X 10.0JJ +38 (A-Disk) - Full Reverse Lips - 75mm Lip Depth (3.0 Inches)
    Includes WORK Center Caps

Tires:
    Front - Michelin Pilot Sport 2 - 235 / 35 / 19
    Rear - Michelin Pilot Sport 2 - 265 / 35 / 19

Color: Silver (S)

Condition: One owner - These were bought brand new directly though WORK Wheels USA roughly two years ago. They were mounted on my dad's Porsche Cayman S, then removed when he sold the car a little over a year ago. They have been stacked in storage since removal. These wheels are in perfect shape; I would say 9.9 / 10 and basically brand new. There are no scratches, marks, bends or curb rash what-so-ever. Absolutely beautiful wheels, and although the offsets are a bit reserved, they looked great on the Cayman S that they were mounted on, and these are typical Porsche specs. The tires were mounted and balanced by Vivid Racing in Arizona. Maybe 6 months of drive time on the wheels and tires; They were on a daily driver, with about a 10-mile commute and hardly ever driven on besides that. Continually kept clean, no brake dust or pitting at all. Lips are all in perfect shape and color - No water spotting or damage. The wheel faces look great, and although the inner barrel is stamped with (BS) as the color, the actual color is regular silver (S). Stamps and serial numbers, as well as spec stickers are still all present on each barrel of each wheel. And I believe the two rear wheels still have TPMS sensors installed; TPMS sensors in the two front wheels were not installed. See below for photos, including one of the wheels installed on the Cayman S that they were on (Photo shows Porsche Center Caps installed - The stock Center Caps from Porsche wheels will pop right into these wheels as well, or use the WORK Center Caps that come with the wheels). I'll be happy to go take more photos of anything specific on the wheels for anyone serious about buying. Feel free to email or PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by pfregeolle; 07-29-2014, 07:15 AM.

Bump!

Comment

Bump! Anyone want to throw some offers??

Comment

Bump, these are still available!

Comment

These are still available. BUMP!

Comment

Nice wheels! I'm working on fixing up two sets of WORK Brombacher wheels in 18" for my 993. Try posting a few more up close photos and try listing them over on Rennlist and Pelican Parts forums too.

GLWS!

Comment

SOLD, please close thread.

Comment

Working...
              X