das auto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• das auto.

so here is my e30. its lachssilber metallic, and has plenty of rust.

ive already built it once but i decided to redo it again because i failed my road test.

the rundown.

it started as an auto, but as time progressed, i slowly began picking ups the neede stuff for a 5spd swap. i did it slowly over the course of two months, and loved it.

but i was on stock blown suspension, which caused my dunlop direzzas on my former 15x8 et4 rota rb's to shave off my side wall.

then in went my cosmos and new billie sports, w/o refresing my bushings.
    as it sat with cosmos;

and i tore it down to go with something of less hassle. i went with 60mm/40mm springs from kw!
    but this time im gonna refresh my bushings, fix rust and send her in for paint.

i was thinkin platinum metallic from the 06 toyota seqouia limited, its a darker sliver that looks like bronze in the sun. i want a pchop please!

and im planning to refinish my 15x7 bbs rz in candy apple metallic with a polished lip! ohh yea and the best part?
    its gonna be stanced.

Lookin forward to it

Comment

Sic car....can't wait to see the finished product. I admire the work you have put into your car. Well done!!!

Comment

hehe tired mistake, please move to build subforum.

Comment

Done.

Comment

thx sean.

i like your e36 def one of my faves to marvel at. and i like what you did with those vette saw blades!

this forum is alot more open minded than the purist sites like e30 tech, bf.c and r3v. more fun, prettier cars and cooler cats.

i plan to make a splash with my e30 so watch out world; here i come!
            while most people ditch their diving boards on the 88 and go to plastic, im keeping them going to werk some magic with em. think tucking bumpers/trimming the shouds and color match.........
            Last edited by bataangpinoy; 07-16-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bataangpinoy View Post
              thx sean.

i like your e36 def one of my faves to marvel at. and i like what you did with those vette saw blades!

this forum is alot more open minded than the purist sites like e30 tech, bf.c and r3v. more fun, prettier cars and cooler cats.
              Thanks man! That was the goal when we created this place, so far I think we're doin a good job. The overall member rides content here is outstanding IMO.

Comment

Wutchu talkin bout. r3v is one of the most open minded and accepting forums out there.

Sean you need to update your sig

And overall, i like the e30, e30 love!

I like how i have an early model with plastics and you have a late with DBs...

Flickr

Comment

i know. i like variety! hell i was even named differently than alot of people. what kind of philipino kid do you know wit the name galen? none, just me lol

Comment

haha. well get to work youve got some shit to do

Flickr

Comment

tore her apart today, and began to yank out the interior(look on top of my car)

plans are to clean my carpet and dye it something nice. i was thinking royal purple, indigo, or black..... tan headliner is getting dyed black.

and the seats are getting re-covered, but thats a secret. and my rust is not that bad at all lol. just two spots.
                      Last edited by bataangpinoy; 07-17-2009, 11:38 PM.

Comment

hurry up haha

Comment

parts move slow :'(

Comment

no more fender gap!

my springs just got here and i put them in last night. right now they only hace a 1/4 inch gap between the tire and fender! once they settle, im sure it will be no fender gap. the car is still stripped down for the rust removal, and im going to hold off on paint because of time.

Comment

and just to clarify, im running 195/55 instead of 195/50 for a lil extra protection. bu t 195/50 would be substantialy lower....

Comment

Working...
                              X