Ccw classics 18s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccw classics 18s

So I just got these wheels today...I got them second hand.

I love the ccw classics, LOVE THEM. These will not fit my 996 turbo as is. I was led to believe they would and took someone at face value.

So here is my predicament... Keep them and totally redo them to exactly what I want or give someone the opportunity to get their hands on some wheels that otherwise they can't.

Here is what I was told... 18x9 front and 18x11 rear...that part is true.

CCW does not release "offsets" they use backspacing, so bear with me a bit here.

After I measured, it looks like approx 45mm front wheel offset +/- 2mm and the rears are around a 69 to 70 again with some margin of error.

I would say minimum polish the lips...the center look decent, but not perfect.

They were used on a narrow body race car (I know, but he told me they were not a typical NB offset and that they would fit a widebody) I figured they'd be closer to say a 50mm rear then I could make do with a spacer.

Anyway, the other issue is I have to decide rather quickly as I am in need of rear tires. The wheels will dictate what size i buy.

If interested, let me know. Possibly willing to trade for wheels. I would prefer to stick with 18in. Looking for 2100. I'm in the Dallas area if anyone is local.

Bump... I had decided to keep them, but turns out my bbk is too big for the wheels. Obo

Comment

News pics after rinsing them off and new price

1799 shipped in us

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
        X