FS e36 325i Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS e36 325i Bay Area

So i have decided to sell my baby so i can move into the city. Its a black on black 94 325i with 140,xxx miles 5 speed M/T. i have owned it just over a year and a half and has treated me very well. over that space of time i have done numerous upgrades FK coilovers, cross drilled Zimmerman rotors with euro sport pads, Alpine deck with iPod hook up in glove box, wired for amp and sub, 20% 3m tint on rear windows, tinted blinkers, Euro glass lensed projector headlights with 6K HIDs, Cosmos cold air intake with K&N cone filter, M3 exhaust, M3 black leather electric seats, M3 style rear diffuser, electric seats, windows, sunroof. I'm sure I'm missing somethings but I'm drawing a blank right now.
    A few weeks ago i had a service done and the passenger front window regulator replaced with a new one. i also had the rear window removed and reset with new weatherstripping.
    this was an ongoing daily driver "project" of mine since i purchased it and the next step was the paint and body. the body has a few door dings down both sides and there's also a small dent in the rear just under the trunk.
    $4700 with stock wheels. $5500 with style 5s. my loss your gain. NEW PRICE $4500 on stock wheels
    GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

email and ill get back to you fairly quick chaos85_c@hotmail.com

Last edited by turnip82; 05-04-2010, 03:43 PM.

price drop, $4500 on stock wheels

Comment

car is gone and is being raised up and having wheels painted as we speak :*(

Comment

Droooooolll

Comment

are those SeanDub's old set of wheels back from bimmerforums days?

Comment

nice ride glws!

just curious how are you that low with fk coils did u take out the perch?

Comment

yup seandubs old wheels, i just couldn't not buy them
              the fks still had the perches and helper springs in, they just went that low for me. the rear was set at the lowest and the front still had plenty of threads left. probably could have put the front actually on the ground. i loved those coils, best purchase i ever made for that car.

Comment

Working...
              X