Stanceworks Drag Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanceworks Drag Times

For those of you that have a stanced or close to stanced car and still drive it hard, post your results here. Last night I ran, details below.

325iS
    M50 w/ .140" MLS
    S52 Cams
    20g @ 16psi

60' 2.219
    1/4 13.2
    Trap 109.6

I ran a 2.0 60' earlier in the night but my clutch gave out at the top of 2nd and all the way through 3rd. New clutch going in soon, helllllo 12s!

Not sure, but I'm guessing somewhere around 16 seconds.

Comment

Nice, I like the idea of this thread, and like that you have a turbo E36 even better

I should have some results to post within the next year. I've got a Holset going on my audi in the next few months, but its going to be a bit longer till I can throw a nice southbend clutch at it and some ID 1000's. Should make 350-400awhp limited by the fact that its a stock motor and with launch control I kinda hope to get into the low 13's to high 12's, but its my daily so I'm not trying to break it yet. That will be for when I've got another car.

I'm planning on turboing my dad's M52 328 here pretty soon so I'll be able to post some times of that too eventually. Can't wait for that! I bet your E36 rides out...when does it spool and what kinda power at 16psi?

Comment

ID 1000's sick.... I want some haha.

I'm hoping to upgrade to an sc61 here in a bit, should be able to trap 115+ with that.

You will LOVE the turbo e36. The 328 is the perfect car to turbo too, the 2.8 is a perfect starting spot. I get full boost at like 4k in 3rd but my turbo is on it's last legs. I can probably do the same with the sc61 even though it is a much larger turbo. I probably make about 330-340whp at 16psi.

Comment

According to the iPod quarter mile app I ran a 14.9 at 94mph. Sounds fairly accurate actually

91 318is (no sound deadening)
          m30 swap
          4.10lsd

Should be real fun once I get this m60 swap all finished up.

Comment

Ran a 12.7 @ 110 before the stance. Heavy pig.

Comment

I have a e36 m50 auto, its not even worth it, shits low and real slow

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by AreTee View Post
                Ran a 12.7 @ 110 before the stance. Heavy pig.
                damn, thats a nice trap

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

14.5 @ 93 here. Don't **** on the 1.6L of fury!!!!! lol

I have big Evo IX plans once I can afford one haha. My long term goal (I'm 18 now, so this is 6-7 yrs out) would be a 9.99 or quicker @ 140+ in a 2006 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX with the SSL package (Sunroof, Sound, Leather) FULL WEIGHT minus spare and jack on an FP Black Turbo (stock frame/manifold) pump gas (well, e85) with a 100% stock looking/sounding engine bay/exhaust (ported stock IM/turbo manifold/TB, stock upper intercooler piping, cutout downpipe with stock catback, etc).

It's nice to dream, isn't it????
                  1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                  Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

ca18de+t, front mount intercooler, full 3" exhaust, 10psi, 119kw @ wheels
                    ran 14.6 at Calder park raceway

Comment

Probably mid-15s now. After a 3.73, Motronic 1.3 swap, and a Miller MAF, I should be in the mid-14s. Then comes the real fun: 9.5:1 NA M30 build.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

mk2 golf with 2.0ltr ABF (155bhp)
                        Stripped out (about 900kgs with me)
                        15" Porsche Alloys and Heavy Steel Adaptors
                        175/55 tyres

15.3 @ 89

shit but my first and only attempt

BMW is auto so not worth the bother!!

Comment

< 13.66@99 in the R dumped! last winter hehe
                          Just a flash, & fks all the way down, forgot what wheels I had at the time
                          I drive a HooptiE
                          OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

'99 E36 M3
                            Chip, Intake, Exhaust (Stock Midpipe w/Cats), M50 Manifold Conversion, EvoSport Pulleys, UUC SSK, BavAutoSport Clutch...

60' 1.95
                            1/4 13.64 @ 102.0

I got a good trap time and 60-foot on only a few runs, but it felt like the Kinesis wheels were not helping with getting it off the line for some reason, and if anything bogged it down most of the time even though it was 90 degrees out ehh whatever, ill stick to HPDE events with my O-Z Superleggeras and Toyo DOT-R's ha
                            Last edited by MrFukengruven; 09-20-2010, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Ran 15.86 @ 86mph bone stock. Hoping for good low 13's here at this altitude. I'll have drag radials and probably some skinnies to help with my short times. I ran 2.2 60's stock, should be a lot lower this time.

H/C/I, longtubes, full exhaust, 3800 stall, built automatic, full suspension work and tuned with a little weight redux.
                              2000 V6 Firebird
                              • H/C/I • Full exhaust • Strano HP7 w/Konis • Watts Link • GTO T-56 •
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X