18" Kinesis Supercups 18x10 18x11.5 w/tires and adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" Kinesis Supercups 18x10 18x11.5 w/tires and adapters

Would've preferred to sell them with my car but will part with them if someone wants them. They are 18" Kinesis Supercups with the desirable slanted lips. 5x130 bolt pattern. Front are 18x10 with 2.5" lips ,and I believe if Im doing my math correctly, et 39 but Im including my custom 51mm aluminum adapter for a final offset of et -12. Rears are 18x11.5 with 3.5" lips, again if my math is correct, et 32 but with 38mm aluminum adapter it comes out to et-6. Wheels are in great shape, have normal wear. Fresh powdercoated hardware, faces were powdercoated last year. Front lips are a year old, rears are only acoupe months. Barrels were powdercoated satin black. Wrapped in almost new Michelin Pilot sports 225/40/18 and 265/35/18. Tread is even everywhere since they've only been on for alittle over a month. $3300 for everything, $3100 for wheels and tires, or $2800 for wheels only. Plus Shipping for all the prices. May possibly trade for other 5x120 18" no skinnier than 11.5". Wheels are located in Spokane Wa. Thanks Igor

Fronts

Rears

Last edited by righteousrags88; 02-20-2014, 01:49 PM.

Bump! Will also trade for preferably 5x120 wheels 18" either in 11.5" or 12"

Comment

I think i remember you posting somewhere else you had an extra set of 3" lips? Any chance you still have them and are willing to sell seperately? Feel free to PM me.
      “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Have extra lips and can rearrange them for different more porsche friendly specs!

Comment

do you know the offsets
            thank you

Comment

did you read my ad lol? offsets are posted before and after adapters

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
                  did you read my ad lol? offsets are posted before and after adapters
                  any chance these will fit a porsche 964/993/997

Specializing in Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW service, performance & Fabrication in Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by eurowise View Post
                    any chance these will fit a porsche 964/993/997
                    Not sure about that but I do have another set 18x9 18x11.5. Not sure of the offsets. Id have to check. Is yours widebody or anything? Bytheway this set has been sold with the car.

Comment

18 Kinesis Supercups

Are the smaller set (993 widebody) available?

Comment

all my sets are sold. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X