Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MINT!!! BBS RS 17x9.5...CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Gone
    Last edited by notloEnuf; 07-18-2009, 10:24 AM.

Omg.

I want to sell my style 5s ASAP>
    -Brandon
    E46 No More..
    Her Concise History:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

call me lets make a deal....270-839-0905, and thats an open invite to anyone who wants take these cheap sexy beast off my hands....Oh and i ship next day with tracking numebrs, buy with confidence...
      Last edited by notloEnuf; 07-16-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Are you on the East coast??

Comment

well im not east coast persay....i live in KY, which is technicaly southeast

Comment

et55? boo

Good luck with the sale.

Comment

i know shitty et indeed, it was one of those OMG are you serious MINT ASS 17" rs for 875...SOLD, then i left and was like...oh.....wait......FUUUCCCCKKKK.....so i figured maybe someone that has other rs parts layin around and all that they could prolly slap somethin together and BAM insta sex for cheap.

Comment

yea I'd be all over it if I had some spare parts for sure!

Comment

i picked up a set of style 5's for 200 as well...lol

Comment

$850 picked up? om nom nom. I need to ditch my wheels that shall not be mentioned lol.
                    1995 M3 C38 S/C
                    [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

Originally posted by nyy42 View Post
                      $850 picked up? om nom nom. I need to ditch my wheels that shall not be mentioned lol.

no offense buddy but i bought them yesterday for $875...if they get picked up i will not sell them for a penny less due to the fact that is what i paid for them and at that price they are a steal as it is. But i will take into consideration...how soon would you come an get them?

Howvere i noticed you lived in maryland so for $925 i will ship them to you...thats $50 in shipping and i can garuntee it's gonna be a little more than that. but I'll take that hit on shipping if you include paypal fee's.
                      Last edited by notloEnuf; 07-17-2009, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
                        no offense buddy but i bought them yesterday for $875...if they get picked up i will not sell them for a penny less due to the fact that is what i paid for them and at that price they are a steal as it is.

Howvere i noticed you lived in maryland so for $925 i will ship them to you...thats $50 in shipping and i can garuntee it's gonna be a little more than that. but I'll take that hit on shipping if you include paypal fee's.
                        Yea at $50 its not worth me even thinking driving, though I do enjoy road trips. I'll have you an answer by tomorrow at midnight.
                        1995 M3 C38 S/C
                        [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

If you could let me know before that it would amazing as i have a local that wants them but if you can give me an answer before that then you get them.

Comment

wrong thread post..... deleted

Comment

Originally posted by nyy42 View Post
                              Yea at $50 its not worth me even thinking driving, though I do enjoy road trips. I'll have you an answer by tomorrow at midnight.
                              local buyer backed out LMK

Comment

Working...
                              X