FS: Nardi Mahogany Steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Nardi Mahogany Steering wheel

This is the small 13"in diameter wheel, bought it on ebay a couple years ago from some dude in japan so you know its mad jdm cool. Anyway, i paid $175 for it but i never put it on and now I've decided to go a different route with my interior. I need to sell this to fund my new steering wheel idea.

Condition is good, could maybe use a little polishing on the spokes, the wood is in good condition, no fading or anything like that, no cracks. Its got all the proper engravings and whatnot. I do have the faux horn button somewhere, i'll look for it, condition of the button is probably a 5 out of 10. Honestly i havent seen it in so long i cant remember, so for the sake of not trying to screw anyone over lets say i dont have it, but if i find it i'll throw it in the shipping box. I had a few people offer me $160 but for varying circumstances no one has come through with a purchase, so i guess we can start the bidding there. Any questions let me know.

for size comparison

it was a real fuckin bitch to get a picture of the engraving, flash didnt work and no flash didnt work, but its fuckin there.

ig: @jonnie86

just found the horn button, condition is actually a 8 out of ten, some light rust on one corner but nothing that cant be polished out, ill try to get a pic of it

Comment

where is location?
      '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
      '93 civic sedan tbd
      '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

I'm in Miami, FL.

Comment

bump, take it off my hands

Comment

You have no idea how bad I've been wanting one of these...but I don't have $160 right now for it.

Comment

you have no idea how bad i want you to have it, if you do get some monies i still got it

Comment

Bump for a sweet wheel, my dad has had one for years just sitting in the attic.

Comment

bumpity

Comment

good god, i never thought it would be this hard to sell a legit nardi wheel

Comment

sale pending....

Comment

SOLD---to me! Thanks Jonnie..you guys missed out!!
                        Last edited by Freddie0288; 06-19-2010, 06:51 AM.
                        http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X