Sold

Sold

Sold

Specs:
    (4) 15x7 Epsilon Southern Ways Wheels.
    ET25.
    5x130.
    20mm Raceland 4x100 to 5x130 Adapters.
    Have lugs to fit E30's if desired (little shorter than stock).
    Goodyear Eagle RSA 195/60/15 tires, all with 8/32" tread left.

Hey all, looking to sell my Epsilon Southern Ways. Came off of my E30, looking to sell as I'd like to get off adapters and potentially onto 16" 5X120 versions of these wheels. Wheels are in good shape with the faces in great shape, the lips are in good shape, slight curb rash in spots on Wheels 2, 3, & 4. The barrel on wheel 3 is also nicked. All of which have been pictured.

BMW center caps in two of the wheels. Will remove upon sale unless requested to be kept on.

Two adapters are slightly (<=1mm) rubbed down around the edges due to an issue where the bottom of two brake pads were rubbing against them during a quick test drive around the block. The brake pads were immediately rubbed down in order to clear the adapters. Only cosmestic. (Pictured)

Pictures are below in the Imgur Links:

Tire 1:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like taj1993.

Tire 2:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like taj1993.

Tire 3:

Tire 4:

Miscellaneous Pictures:

Price: $900 + shipping takes all.

Located in: Baltimore, MD
    Would prefer local pickup, but willing to ship on buyer's dime.

Also willing to sell stuff separate including tires. PM me for details.

If there's any questions, feel free to shoot over a PM or email (TAJ21250@gmail.com) and I'll be happy to answer any questions or take any other pictures.
    Last edited by tajjj; 01-18-2014, 11:17 PM.

Price drop bump!

Comment

Working...
    X