e30 coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30 coilovers

Hey everyone I just picked up an e30 and I have wheels for it but I have springs for it as well but I want coilovers for the obvious reasons. I don't know what's out there for these things. I have an e46 and that's a whole different world. I don't have time to search so I figured ide leave it up to you guys on stanceworks. Price brand the adjustability(dampening or not). And how low you can go would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt

i got the full GC kit on the way for my e30
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I just picked up a 325is a month ago and i wanna run these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Coilo...Q5fAccessories

1990 325is- current project
      1986 325e- Parts Donator
      2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
      1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

My setup, GC shortened housings, no rear bar, camber plates.

Price- $1500

brand-Ground Control

the adjustability(dampening or not).
        Dampning adjustable via Koni's included in kit

And how low you can go-As low as your willing to go. Pic below is the lowest i can currently go without losing a single mm of shock travel. It is also all the way up on my modified strut housings. I could have taken an extra 11/4" out but I didn't want to be forced to run larger heavier wheels/change gear ratios to gain necessairy ground clearance. Currently piecing together a drysump setup(without sacrificing A/C) and brackets to raise the steering rack to reduce bumpsteer.

would be greatly appreciated. your welcome.

Comment

i thought about doin cosmos but last night after reading another E30 suspension thread i heard that the seats they come with are ok but the springs are absolute junk....so yes, dont listen to me....well just this time...so i guess ile just do a gc set up. http://www.ground-control-store.com/...hp/II=121/CA=8

1990 325is- current project
          1986 325e- Parts Donator
          2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
          1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

I saw a guy on r3v using Nex coils and he was pretty low. No idea how good they are for e30's but I know the e34 ones blow rear shocks like no tomorrow if you go low.

Ground Controls are good, so are FK's and KW's. All will cost about $1500 if you want to get real low.

Comment

Working...
            X