mk3 goes pshh pshh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk3 goes pshh pshh

Well i was running coils forever and i thought it was time to upgrade specially with the roads around my neck of the woods so i invested in the new Mason-tech set up, enjoy
    Oh and will have more pics when the cars completely finished which should be much sooner then later!

And some throwback action last years season!

Gengstout.com

Shaved door handles on a MK3, interesting, definitely don't see that too often. Looks good man, always love Modernlines

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

thanks man..
      Gengstout.com

Comment

shit is gonna be proper this year kid

Comment

hopefully i no longer have the modernlines anymore.... decided to do a 3pc wheel and some other odds and ends =)
          Gengstout.com

Comment

Nice, you laying frame?

Comment

right now, no because i have balloon tires and the tires are smashed against the fenderwell haha also the pan and pump are off so once i put the new one in ill be running hockey pucks for mounts as well so yeah i will be when the car comes out..
              Gengstout.com

Comment

I love all the shaved door handles, mirrors, etc. Also the blacked out euro plate behind your plate. Everything flows real well on your mk3.

Comment

thanks man, yea i figured the doors are shaved then so should mirrors bumpers etc.. id like to run stuby mirrors which are being made now =-)!
                  Gengstout.com

Comment

very nice ill have to post up pics when i get my mk3 out the shop, very similar style. Its the same color, shaved antenna, shaved rear body seams, shaved trunk, shaved side markers, ecode smoked headlights, smoked turns/ fogs, rear window spolier, vr6 front lip, as you can tell almost identical im gonna be rockin 16x9 dz exclusives though spent all my wheel money on my mk4....lol

very sick jetta though

Comment

Working...
                    X