Need a Car CD player...on the cheaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Car CD player...on the cheaps

I dont care about it's history just need one that is in good working condish and from this century. Talking like $50 shipped, anyone?
    [

I doubt its very good but I have one. Its probably like 5 years old. Its in the bus.

Comment

Pics, and price? It's going in a car to sell, so as long as it works well, I could care less how great it is.
      [

Comment

i HAVE ONE! its a pioneer premium. pics upon request.

Comment

Originally posted by bataangpinoy View Post
          i HAVE ONE! its a pioneer premium. pics upon request.
          Im requesting pics, model info, and price shipped. Please and thank you
          Last edited by BADwayz; 07-17-2009, 05:10 AM.
          [

Comment

its a pioneer premium, mosfet50x4, has two rca style pre-outs for a sub/amp. has good wiring harness, green light up. the face plate ring on this cracked in half about 3 months ago, and i want something fresh. im pretty frim about my price of 40 shipped. will trade for shift knobs, steering wheels, bmw emblems etc.

Comment

Pioneer will work, thanks mate. Send me a Paypal money request to Lokites@hotmail.com and I'll get some scratch your way.

Cheers
              [

Comment

money req. sent for 40 usd, txt your address to my cell at 845-800-5728.

its been packed and ready to ship, i wanna get it out with the other items i have to ship. thx,
                galen

Comment

delivery confirmation
                  0309 0330 0001 3701 8806

Comment

Thanks bro, I just picked up another car today without stereo (of course) and need another cheap CD player, anyone else looking to rid one?
                    [

Comment

I got one for you. I'll take a pic and get you the info in a minute here.

Comment

It's a JVC KD-LX30. Came out of my parts car. It's a nice looking CD player and even has a remote. It doesn't play MP3s and I'm missing the damn plastic ring.

Comment

Awesome, it works fine? How much shipped to 98362?
                          [

Comment

Ya it was working just as it should when I uninstalled it. $50 shipped and it's yours(shipping is about $9).

Comment

Works for me, whats your paypal id? I'll send money by tonight
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X