Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 328is FS/Feeler

96 328is FS/Feeler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well guys im putting my e36 up for sale. i am in no rush to sell it as it is just sitting at my parents house.

Info:

1996 328is with 114k on it. i have owned the car since very early 2008 with 96000 miles, and have loved every minute of it. i have about 18k worth of receipts to go with the car since i have owned it. i converted all the suspension and brake parts over to m3 spec stuff. it has M3 front and rear bumpers aswell. its schwartzII with tan interior. i changed the oil with royal purple every 3-5k. i have never tracked or auto crossed the car. the interior of the car is pretty much stripped out from behind the front seats as the plan was to track the car. the front part is in great shape with a stock passenger seat and a sparco pro 2000 driver seat. all dash and door panels are in tact minus the kick panel above the pedals. it dropped down and stuck the throttle open and have snce taken it out. the paint/ bosy is in decent shape. no damage that stands out hugely. my sisters friend backed into it slowly in front of my house. it bent the front of the hood slightly the nose panel and scratched up the front bumper. most people when they look at it dont notice anything but the bumer. it has its usual rock chips. the car has a DOT replacement front passenger fender fromt the PO. no frame damage that was the only thing that was replaced. now onto the goods

The good: all parts listed were replaced at 108k

M3 front and rear bumper from DDM tuning
    Motor sport molding from DDM
    front control arms
    tie rod ends
    all UUC urethane bushings
    subframe reinforcement plates
    M3 front and rear brakes
    SS brake lines
    Porterfield r4's pads
    Brembo blank front rotors
    Zimmerman blank rear rotors
    M3 rear trailing arms
    UUC rear adjustable camber arms
    Sparco front strut bar
    Racing dynamics rear strut bar
    Auto power roll bar (bolted in)
    3.23 LSD
    chassi x-brace welded onto the front sub frame
    Sparco Pro 2000 driver seat
    Crow Harness
    Sony deck (i forget which one) with an ipod connector
    Cf LTW replica wing
    TMS 95mm Studs
    TMS wheel bolts
    euro ZKW headlights HID i forget the temp on them
    custom hubcentric wheel spacers 10mm
    Ground control track school coilovers
    Ground control front camber plates
    Ground control RSM
    springs are 6" front 5" rear 600/700 rates

im sure there is a ton of stuff i am forgetting about since i dont have the receipts at my house.

The bad:

like i said up top there is a DOT replacement passenger fender from the PO (no frame damage i checked on car fax)
    my sisters friend backed into it outside my house putting a slight crease in the hood. bending the nose panel slightly and scratching the bumper. everything still lines up and functions as it should.
    there are a few chips around the passenger side tail light from me being an idiot right when i got the car (first 6 months). i have since mellowed out hugely and dont drive like an idiot.

i am asking $9000 OBO. i realize this price is high but add up a total in parts and i think the price is fair. i am willing to hear trade offers aswell so let me know what you have.

like i said i am in no rush to sell so i will take my time so please dont low ball.

either pm me or send me an email at Bharris102@live.com

here is the one picture i have of it i can get more on request this weekend i will have a friend take pictures of it for me.

Working...
X