Canon Digital Rebel XTi + extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon Digital Rebel XTi + extras

Selling my XTi digital SLR. Pickup in Brooklyn, or in the Columbus Circle area next week.

Comes with original box/manuals, USB cable, 2 battery chargers, 3 OEM batteries + 1 aftermarket extended battery, 18-55mm IS lens + Tiffen warming filter and UV filter. I also have a circular polarizer that I can include at extra cost.

I can sell the camera body only (with cap) for $500 as well. No part outs, please.

I'm also including a 1GB Sandisk Memory card to get started with. This has the very popular firmware hack that enables spot metering, and intermediate ISO levels while extending range from ISO 80-3200. You do this by pressing the print button (lights up blue on startup) on the top left of the camera after selecting the base ISO. More info here:

Once all is done correctly, insert the CF and turn the camera on. The print button will light up (blue) momentarily to show that the hack has been loaded.
    To change ISO, go to ISO menu to choose baseline ISO and then push the print button several times to switch to other ISOs. (ISO number in the screen will change accordingly)

100 - 100 / 125 / 160 / 80
    200 - 200 / 250 / 320
    400 - 400 / 500 / 640
    800 - 800 / 1000 / 1250
    1600 - 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200

To use spot metering go to metering menu, and then push print button. Camera will beep and spot metering will be enabled.
    To start the camera without the hack, insert other non-hacked CFs or just format the CF.
    Body (w/extras) + lens for $575.

All prices are w/o shipping included.

Quickest response, email me at nismode at gmail.com

Price reduction. $475 shipped for everything but the lens, if you want the lens, make an offer.

Comment

Bump, $400.

Comment

Nice camera. I loved my XTi.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
          Nice camera. I loved my XTi.
          Lol, it definitely is. Thanks man.

(Got excited for a sec to see a new reply).

Comment

Working...
          X