Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SE & 5axis presents Revue..charity car meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE & 5axis presents Revue..charity car meet.

Aloha guys..I'd like to invite everyone to a meet we've set up along with Troy Sumitomo of 5axis, to help the fight against Juvenile diabetes. Being a diabetic myself and having gone through fighting the disease all the way to kidnet failure. I was a few of the lucky ones that is lucky enough to have a great friend to donate and save my life. I felt it's time to give back and fight this in it's early stages..so please try and make it out ..

Some of the groups coming out are Club Lexus, Auto Fashion, Mfest, Phase 2, bB Squad, Bowls(Ruckus) and more..hope to see you guys there..Peace

“Revue” An Auto Enthusiast Shindig by Five Axis and Scion Evolution

ANAHEIM HILLS, Calif. (March 2010) -- Scion Evolution (SE) celebrates their
    6-year anniversary with an all-car meet and greet. In conjunction with Five Axis, Scion Evolution is proud to announce “Revue – an auto enthusiast shindig.” This star-studded event will be held May 1st, 2010 at Five Axis in Huntington Beach, California from 10am to 3pm. Revue will feature vehicles of all types, including cars and bikes from AutoFashion, bB Squad, Club Lexus, Monterey Park Scooter Works, Phaze2, Real Autoworks (RAW), and Tjin Edition RoadShow.

Revue is also a chance to raise awareness for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). “Because a personal fight with diabetes and the health problems it can cause, we felt that JDRF would be the best way to fight this silent killer at its early stages, which would help all children who may be affected by it”, says Nilo J.C. Miranda, co-founder of Scion Evolution. “To help support the cause a portion of the opportunity drawing profits will be donated to JDRF.”

Attending are representatives from Air Lift Company, Alpine Electronics, AutoFashion, BOWLS, Greddy, HPI Racing, Island Motor Sports, Magic Film, Mothers, Morel America, MV Designz, Optomize Scion, RAW, Scosche, Tein, TRD, VeilSide USA, and 3D Carbon. In addition, The Kogi BBQ and The Shrimp Guys trucks will be on hand to feed hungry souls.

Five Axis and SE are no strangers as a team. Together they have organized some amazing shows, at SE’s 2-year celebration in 2006 the team had the unique opportunity to display all Five Axis Scion models in one common location, the Original DJ xB, the Speedster xA, and the Green Wide body tC. In 2007 the concept Fuse was on display at SE’s 3-year anniversary. Expect the 6-year to be no different.

Revue is free to attend and is open to any type of vehicle. For up to date information, visit www.scionevolution.org.

Scion Evolution is a Scion enthusiast car club, founded in 2004 and is the largest and most active Scion enthusiast club in the nation.

About JDRF
    JDRF is the leader in research leading to a cure for type 1 diabetes in the world. It sets the global agenda for diabetes research, and is the largest charitable funder and advocate of diabetes science worldwide. The mission of JDRF is to find a cure for diabetes and its complications through the support of research. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease that strikes children and adults suddenly, and can be fatal. Until a cure is found, people with type 1 diabetes have to test their blood sugar and give themselves insulin injections multiple times or use a pump – each day, every day of their lives. And even with that intensive care, insulin is not a cure for diabetes, nor does it prevent its eventual and devastating complications, which may include kidney failure, blindness, heart disease, stroke, and amputation. Since its founding in 1970 by parents of children with type 1 diabetes, JDRF has funded more than $1.4 billion in diabetes research. For more information, contact the Orange County Chapter of JDRF at 949.553.0363 or visit www.jdrfoc.org

###
    The press release is being sent out to all media channels and press.
    Last edited by NMiranda13; 03-26-2010, 07:47 PM.
    "People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan"
    Sifu Richard bustillo - IMB Martial Arts Academy

www.scionevolution.org

Im there Nilo
    http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Trav!!! View Post
      Im there Nilo
      Thanks so much Trav..supa dope cars, great peeps and an awesome cause..can't beat it...Plus Troy is gonna take some of his cars out too..like the LS, ISF and more..

I know this one for sure..cuz we're using it for the Dj set up..

and to feed our souls..the famous KOGI truck will be there ..yummeh ! haha

and of course working on some eye candy, now..hoping Tara is in town..

huba huba..game over ! haha

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

I'm gonna try to make this, my daughter has a softball game at 3pm that day so it'll be a tight schedule but want to get to see all the neat cars that will be there.

Comment

Cool try and make it out Omar..

We are also please to announce that TRD and Veilside USA will be join us at the meet...pls pread the word. Peace

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

im a big maybe Nilo, just because of one of the crews that are showing up
            emerson@migsmotorsports.com
            MigsMotorsports.com
            San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
            Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

No worries Emerson...I understand bro..but hey you can park with us at SkittleWorx..right smack in the middle of the meet !!

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

I'll wrestle them Em hehehe

And please please please let Tara be in town

Comment

info update on first post...

and yeah EMU, Tav is the man...he's the best at greco roman wrestling..=)

and Tav..Imma try and get a hold of her this week..but will be sure to have eyecandy there man..

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Originally posted by Trav!!! View Post
                    I'll wrestle them Em hehehe

And please please please let Tara be in town
                    Tav..if Tara can't make it is Phoenix okay with ya ?...

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Darn this is the same day as SPOCOM San Mateo "/ !

DFINED / GEEKWORKZ / WWS MAGAZINE / FKN'FAMOUS

Comment

yeah unfortunately , i would've liked to have there myself....i guess i'll just have to wait till imke down here. u all have a good time up there tho..lots of sik rides up in NorCal..=)

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Phoenix is great!! Hell they're all great!!

Comment

True that Trav...can never complain.....

but we'll have to keep Sasha at home, we've used her too much...hahaha..we need to vuew new butt..i mean new blood ! LOL !

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

HAHA yeah we've done the Sasha thing we need the young blood to come out and shine

Comment

Working...
                              X