2006 STi KW V3 question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 STi KW V3 question:

I am looking for other suspension components to compliment this V3's. From those of you that have experience with suspension, what should I purchase and add before the installation of the KW's? Camber plates, sway bars, sear strut tower brace, etc..

Just to help you all out and make your opinions more easily maybe I should give a brief description of what I am working with. This car makes 600+whp @ 22psi on e-85. The wheels that will be meeting the KW's are 18x10's w/ 235/40/18's. The STi is mainly a weekend warrior and long distance drives are out of the question. Track use and heavy acceleration is expected. The show quality is also very important too, so ride height is a major concern!

I am not very familiar with automotive suspension and as I am learning the deadline for this build is going to come before I know enough. So, if any of you can send some positive suggestions I will be very appreciative.

Thanks,
    -M

Get whiteline swaybars 27mm front and rear and I have the whiteline Max-C camber plates
    This is KW V3 on maxx low.. cant go any lower whatsoever:

Comment

TimeAtk,

What are the dimensions of you wheel/tire setup?

Also, if you could go back and select another coilover system what would you choose?

-M
      Last edited by GT4088R; 03-25-2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X