FS MD: 2002 325i stanced/modded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS MD: 2002 325i stanced/modded

I am thinking about selling my car now after having it for a few years. It has 115000 miles on the car now. It has some modifications done to it. If i can get what i want for it i will sell it. other then that i am not trying to sell the car but i would part with it now if anything good comes my way. I am asking 15,000 for the car its in great running shape. Ive babied the car since ive bought it in April of 2007. Here are some of the mods:
    Exterior: CSL v1 front bumper
    Clear corners
    clear sidemarkers
    Red/clear/red tailights
    Projector46 headlights
    6000k HID's w/55 watt balasts
    DDE Ultra HD LED angel eyes
    Matte black kidney grills
    Black and white BMW emblems
    Black e46 M3 replica mirriors
    Gloss Black vynled roof
    Painted M3 lip spoiler
    20% 3m window tint
    Interior: Black and grey headliner
    Grey and black Corbeau CR1 race seats
    Black saubelt harness's with BMW Motorsport Sparco patches(3" belt)
    Autopower 4pt. roll bar with option diagonal cross brace(welded not bolted in crossbrace section only) the roll bar is bolt in
    ZHP gauge rings
    Active Autowerke shift knob
    M3 shift boot
    M3 ebrake boot
    M3 ZCP Tri-stitch steering wheel
    titanium Silver interior trim
    Engine:K&N CAI
    Rogue Engineering DMS exhaust
    AA level 2 short shifter
    Suspension and Wheels: Vmaxx coilovers
    H&R trak+ 15mm wheels spacers(for the front)
    DPE signature s20 wheels
    19x8.5 F and 19x10 R
    e9x fitment
    The wheels have been on the car for maybe three weeks now. Brand new condition. the wheels retail for 4500 new and the tires i have are brand new. Yokohama S-drive's 235/35/19 R and 215/35/19 F
    I will trade for an e30 M3 in good condition.
    the motor runs great and the transmission is fine. Ive only had a problem so far with the thermostate but thats all been replaced. Its throwing codes for the front two turn signal lights and the brake lights, abs light and the DSC light are on because the of the ECU. the code was internal ECU failure.
    Here are a few pictures that i have of that are updated. Sorry for the poor images, i did not take the photos my buddy did. feel free to PM me or email me at FWD_BLOWS@vzw.blackberry.net

I am located in Harford County Maryland. I am keeping this sale local only no shipping will occur. If your willing to come pick the car up then bring some cash and she is yours.

for the pictures just go here:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1423517

I am also open to all trades as well.
Working...
X