It's forsale, E24 635csi L6!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's forsale, E24 635csi L6!

Not too sure if I want to sell yet but if a good offer comes through I'll take it!

Didn't really plan on selling this thing for awhile but some opportunities have been placed upon me and it would make sense to sell it!

1988 BMW L6
    Black on Tan leather interior
    Ground Control coilover suspension with camber plates and custom springs
    Not too sure what wheels I will toss on it but we'll see when and if the right offer comes through.

Paint is a little rough but I have no problem getting it resprayed which I plan on doing regardless.

There is NO rust what so ever on this car, it came from the south so it was protected!

This slammed setup might not be too attractive to some people so I have no problem with replacing the GC setup with a stock style setup.

I will post up these images that you may recognize from previous owner SpasticDwarf on the board!

Again the only reason I am selling is because the opportunity to buy a newer car has been put be forth me!

No I do not have the 18" Rs'

The car has been sitting in the garage, being started up weekly all winter so here it is as it sits currently:

Let me know if you guys are interested, make me an offer!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Isnt this like the 70th time the car has changed hands?

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Isnt this like the 70th time the car has changed hands?
      It's been tossed around between the three of us haha!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

alpina...contact me!

Comment

nice. glws
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Beautiful car...GLWS

Comment

Pending Sale!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Still available.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

its like the town slut of SW OGs

Flickr

Comment

ill buy the suspension, if your willing and if you dont have any to use i have bilstien sport shocks with eibach drop spring on mine currently willing to swap with some money.

Comment

this seems confusing to me.

so the car is for sale but I did not see a selling price?,

also . . . selling with a set of wheels that you have not specified makes a BIG difference. I assume some OEM set, but in what size?

& how is the condition of this car? you didn't describe the drivetrain or brakes, the transmission, any noises, etc.

the paint you said you may have repainted; well, to what depth? paint jobs can be $500 at maaco or $6000 at a dealership or I can be silly & add the prices of very high end paint. you also did not say for sure that you will do this.

I just don't get this sale. you didn't mention the milage & other very CRUCIAL details necessary to a sale.

anyways, don't take it all wrong, I just feel it's necessary to know.

MOST IMPORTANT, you said you don't have the 18in. RS . . . we all know as they are currently on 'ratty', but are you saying that you DO HAVE the HRE's? please PM me or add the necessary information to make this sales thread a success.

thanks!

Comment

Dude, this thread is oooolllllddddddd. Car is history.

Comment

Working...
                        X