4/17/2010 - The 43rd Annual SF Cherry Blossom Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/17/2010 - The 43rd Annual SF Cherry Blossom Festival

Calling all the cleanest and sickest cars! Let's make this show HUGE!

Originally posted by ATSGARAGE
    Cherry Blossom Festival
    City of San Francisco’s Japantown Celebration!
    The 43rd Annual Cherry Blossom Festival
    Car Show Weekend is SATURDAY APRIL 17TH, 2010
    Festival is 11am-5pm

+
    +
    +
    +
    +
    My 11th year supporting J-towns free street festivals! I am proud and honored to help with doing another car display line up this year and gather about 80-100 cars for this show. I am looking to get a variety of car makes and models this year and will be screening out stockers and projects. Please no primered fenders and stock steelies! I hope you understand! AT LEAST lowered on rims and I encourage you to register. This is a charity event where all the funds go directly to the festival in their efforts to keep free street events and festivals like this free to the public! Come support and if you are not showing your ride, come to Jtown to enjoy the J culture! Lots of yummy food and vendors to check out! THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    If you are interested in showing, please email me at:
    ernestojr@fftec.com
    +
    +
    Please remember to attach at LEAST 2-3 JPEG pictures of your car and a small list of your mods!
    +
    +
    $32 to register your car (payment instructions will follow via email once approved)
    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND BE SURE TO CHECK OUT:
    http://WWW.FFTEC.COM
    FOR YOUR PARTS, INSTALLATION AND DYNO TUNING NEEDS!
    WE ARE THE ONLY CERTIFIED AND AUTHORIZED DEALERS “&” TUNERS FOR HKS, AEM, AND GREDDY!
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    Here’s pictures from past years:

Working...
X