live chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live chat

anyone else think that would be a kind of cool feature? sorta like the chat on vipstylecars.com???

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

+1

dont kno about VSC.com but mazdaspeedforums.org has a nice one with instant updates of chats instead of timed chat box refreshes on mazdasnw.com
    Last edited by jared1988; 03-19-2010, 04:05 AM.
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

When I opened this, i was thinking something like chat roulette style haha.

+1 on a good idea

-Dan

Comment

Can we have it minimize or something though so it doesnt clutter?

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          When I opened this, i was thinking something like chat roulette style haha.

+1 on a good idea
          haha that would be cool!

I suggested this awhile back though on another thread.. it would be cool to have it like a aol chat room style where you can enter and to the right it shows everyone whos in the room, also it would be cool if it is a live chat not a update every 5 mins.

Comment

one of the forums i admin on has a live chat feature. doesn;t get as much action as we had hoped
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by nght&day View Post
              haha that would be cool!

I suggested this awhile back though on another thread.. it would be cool to have it like a aol chat room style where you can enter and to the right it shows everyone whos in the room, also it would be cool if it is a live chat not a update every 5 mins.
              Chatroullete x stanceworks I don't want to hit next and see mike going at it haha

-Dan

Comment

I'd be in for this

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  one of the forums i admin on has a live chat feature. doesn;t get as much action as we had hoped
                  i suppose it just depends on how lively the forum is??? i know VSC has decent traffic. i frequent this site way more than i frequent VSC anymore and i can say that i sense more activity occurring on stance works than what i can attest for elsewhere. i think it would be most successful

Comment

Originally posted by Vipkindaguy View Post
                    i suppose it just depends on how lively the forum is??? i know VSC has decent traffic. i frequent this site way more than i frequent VSC anymore and i can say that i sense more activity occurring on stance works than what i can attest for elsewhere. i think it would be most successful
                    thats true. when we introduced it, everyone was all about it. "OMG! new chat feature!". but then as time passed everyone just kinda went back to regular posting again
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      thats true. when we introduced it, everyone was all about it. "OMG! new chat feature!". but then as time passed everyone just kinda went back to regular posting again
                      stanceworks is too awesome for this kind of tragedy to even happen! or atleast i think so

Comment

Working...
                      X