Help me sway my decision...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me sway my decision...

I've been looking at buying a 2nd car to work on for a fun project kinda thing. Nothing to serious, just stanced with some nice wheels, decent exterior, blah blah blah you get it...
    A buddy of mine texted me the other day asking if i knew anybody who wanted to buy his car. I had no idea which car he was talking about so he sent me a couple pics..

VERY clean body, yeah its in flat black paint but very few dents if any, no rust at all, not on the towers, rockers, trunk anywhere its surprisingly clean for an Northeast car.
    Its a 5 speed, whatever motor comes in there, runs and drives good now, he just had too many cars and need to get rid of it..
    Now ive seen a few SICK e21s on here that are some good motivation, but anybody got more pics of some nice ones??
    Should i go for it?? I feel like 500 bucks is a pretty good deal for it, but i dont know too much about BMWs.

you might as well just jump on it, that seems like a steal and if anything you can turn it around and sell it.

Comment

Oh and i forgot to mention it DOES NOT come with the beach ball in the 2nd pic hahaha.

Comment

DO it DO it Dooooooo iiiiiiiittttt!!!!

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Originally posted by boostAbear View Post
          Oh and i forgot to mention it DOES NOT come with the beach ball in the 2nd pic hahaha.
          Damn i was gonna ask that ha. but dude for $500 bucks whats the downside? lol I say go for it!
          -Brandon-

Comment

I'd do it. Then talk to theneek about where to find great e21 parts.

Comment

Do it!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

OP if you don't do than I will

Comment

Do it. I will if E36BIMMER doesn't...haha

Comment

Whats to decide? Does it run, drive, and stop? Looks like a car deal to me.
                    [

Comment

do it! i'd rat rod that mofo

Not stanced yet.

Comment

Im going to go pick it up either today or tommorow for 400 bucks.

NOW GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION DAMMIT!!!

Comment

Speaking from experience. That's a good deal assuming you can drive the car. Speaking from my heart, I'd only buy another E21 if it was a 323i. With the front bumper gone and the rear bumper tucked (drill the shocks, compress and reattach... kits exist) they look ok. I think Euro bumpers are the way to go, and finding those takes a little bit more than a friendly smile. That busted tail lens is going to be a tough one, they are decently expensive new and good used examples are getting harder and harder to find. Be prepared for K-Jet as well. These cars aren't pulsed injection.

Bottom line, it's hard to find any car for 500 that runs.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

TheNeek has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by boostAbear View Post
                              It's a drift charm broseph.
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                              X