fk coilovers for e36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fk coilovers for e36?

Hey guys, does anyone know how low, or even better, have any pictures of how low the fk coilovers go on an e36 coupe? Any inpout would be helpful,

Thanks guys.

Anyone?

Comment

Wish I could help, but no dice here.

Comment

Just put some on my e36 m3, you'll love them the fronts go low as hell low enough soo you won't be able to move, the backs go low too I took the perchs out the back though to make it sit a little lower, give me an email at planb4star@aol.com ill send you a pic

Comment

email sent

Comment

Hey dude never got an email, I guess try again

Comment

Yo, sent another email. If you didn't get it no worries. I ordered a set and ill post pics as soon as i install it.

Comment

i've been using fk coilovers for awhile now and you will love them. Ride is very comfy and you can slam the hell out of your car

Comment

Sick car, i can't wait for mine to come in. For some reason ECSTuning decided to wait a week before they ship them out. So im assuming they'll be here in about a week. Stay tuned.

Comment

Pics?
                    cars and stuff

Comment

the handling on fks is phenomenal. i have a set of silverlines and they are the perfect stiffness w/o being too stiff. just make sure you get ones marked how low they go because the cheaper ones do not go as low (which is probably why they don't say how low they go LOL). i seen the ones for your car have 60mm of play which is a lot of drop.........and the drop is from a lowered height imo and not stock height because i got way more than a 2" drop. mine have 55mm of adjustment and if you've ever seen a stock height gti, the drop i have is more than 2". i have an extra inch to go still and right now my stock wheels & tires almost tuck.
                      Last edited by chev_chelios; 04-20-2010, 01:04 AM.

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

I've got FK's on my E36, and I couldn't be happier. They ride very smooth, and you can dump the car on the ground. Very practical coilovers, and amazing quality. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                        X